• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Hwc Products: Discover Uses for Mini Scoop and Kitchen Brush!

In summary, the mini scoop is a great size to keep in flour, sugar, and coffee. The Kitchen Brush is safe for cookware, stoneware, dishes - everything! The brush is the PERFECT size for cleaning out the wells of your muffin stone!:D The gloves have a 100% Cotton lining and will last 3 times longer.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Does anyone have a list of uses for the Mini Scoop and the Kitchen Brush? Is the kitchen brush safe to use on non stick bans? How about Baker's Secret Pans? Are the product specs listed on Consultant's Corner? I couldn't find it anywhere. Thanks for the help.

The mini scoop is a great size to keep in flour, sugar, and coffee. They are really great gifts for your best friend, sister, & mother. (look at them from the top view) Everytime they use them it will be a reminder to do a self breast exam.

I've sold 11 brushes so far just by showing the order form to people. A lot of those folks are planning to use them on veggies. I'm not sure about using for non-stick pans. Sorry!

The scoop would also be useful in the laundry or as a pet food scoop - actually anything you'd need a scoop for.

The brush is safe for cookware, stoneware, dishes - everything!

The brush is the PERFECT size for cleaning out the wells of your muffin stone!:D :thumbup:

ChefBeckyD said:
The brush is the PERFECT size for cleaning out the wells of your muffin stone!:D :thumbup:

Sweet tip!! I didn't think of that!! Thanks!!

I don't know how many of you use an iron, but the scoop would be good for filling the iron with water.

tmschum said:
I don't know how many of you use an iron, but the scoop would be good for filling the iron with water.

I was just about to write that tip. One of my customers ordered one yesterday and told me that she was looking for something that size just for that purpose and was happy to be helping HWC at the same time!:chef:

Use for Mini Scoop for Coffee, Instant Cereal, Power Drinks or Formula.
Great for shower gifts….. Add on top of a present for a cute presentation.

Kitchen Brush has a curved handle fits your hand comfortably. It can be put in the dishwasher on the top rack. The scrubby part won’t stain.

Cute little saying that my Director said... Just think - every time you use it, while you’re eradicating all the bad germs and bacteria and you’ll be sporting the cause to eradicate the disease!

Kitchen Gloves - They have a 100% Cotton lining (up until the polka-dots start - that part is latex. Those buyers who are allergic can just fold down the top so it doesn't touch their skin. By folding over it will help prevent water from splashing into the glove. ) Because of the lining they will last 3 times longer. The fibers of the cotton hold the gloves together so they won't denigrate as fast. The cotton also enables the gloves to stretch 1 more inch. The BEST part? Your hands won't sweat! My Director said she put them on and wore them around the house for an hour and no sweat! Sounds great to me! I'd use them to protect my pretty nails that I spend a small fortune keeping up. :D

Last edited:
I used the brush last night to clean baked potatoes. It was PERFECT!!:D

Are we allowed to buy more than one of each of these products on our supply orders? I have purchased one of each...but would like at least another one of the scrubbies...I love them!

http://women.evenhealth.com

I think we are only get one set each season, unless you earn them. Then you get too. I actually put in an actual order for them so that I could give them to some of my gatherers of pink orders to show to those they may purchase them. I thought in person might be nice.

Related to Maximizing Your Hwc Products: Discover Uses for Mini Scoop and Kitchen Brush!

1. What are some popular uses for the Pampered Chef Mix N Chop?

The Mix N Chop is a versatile tool that can be used for breaking up ground meat, mashing potatoes, and even chopping fruits and vegetables. It's also great for making homemade salsa or guacamole.

2. Can the Pampered Chef Stoneware be used for anything other than baking?

Absolutely! The Stoneware can also be used for roasting meats and vegetables, as well as cooking frozen pizzas and even making homemade bread. It's a must-have for any kitchen.

3. What are some creative ways to use the Pampered Chef Food Chopper?

The Food Chopper is not just for chopping onions and garlic. It can also be used to make homemade baby food, puree soups and sauces, and even crush cookies for pie crusts. It's a versatile tool that saves time and effort in the kitchen.

4. How can I use the Pampered Chef Garlic Press for more than just garlic?

The Garlic Press is a handy tool for crushing garlic cloves, but it can also be used to mince ginger, crush nuts, and even make homemade baby food. It's a must-have for any home cook.

5. What are some unique ways to use the Pampered Chef Spiral and Slice?

The Spiral and Slice is not just for spiralizing vegetables. It can also be used to create zucchini noodles, slice fruits for a fruit salad, and even make homemade curly fries. Get creative and have fun with this versatile tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Jennie50