• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinuted Products for Sale

In summary, you can still purchase discontinued products from Pampered Chef while supplies last, at a discounted price. To check if a product is discontinued, you can refer to the "Discontinued Products" section on their website or contact a consultant. Discontinued products are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, unless they are defective and covered under the warranty policy. Discontinued products are still covered under the warranty, and cannot be found at a lower price elsewhere as they are only available through Pampered Chef's website or consultants.
jenniferlynne
Hi all. I've been cleaning out my storage closet, and I found a few things I don't need anymore. They have all been opened and used for display only.

Fall Table Runner-$20
Fall placemats (set of 2)-$14
Fall napkins and rings (set of 2)-$16

I will pay for the shipping. I just want to get rid of them.

hi Jen, asking my dad's girlfriend, she WANTED them really bad but I became a consultant when in March so I missed the boat with her.
Will let u know asap if she's interested

Ok, Thanks!

1. Can I still purchase a discontinued product from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase discontinued products from Pampered Chef while supplies last. These products may be available at a discounted price.

2. How do I know if a product is discontinued?

You can check the "Discontinued Products" section on our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information about specific products.

3. Can I return or exchange a discontinued product?

Discontinued products are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if the product is defective, it may be covered under our warranty policy.

4. Are discontinued products still covered under Pampered Chef's warranty?

Yes, discontinued products are still covered under our warranty policy. If the product is defective, please contact a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

5. Can I find discontinued products at a lower price elsewhere?

No, discontinued products sold by Pampered Chef are only available through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. We cannot guarantee the authenticity or quality of discontinued products sold by other retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jjaastef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Ellen Cohen
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • kcmckay