• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued Products - Going Going Gone

In summary, the "Going Going Gone" section on the Pampered Chef website features products that are being discontinued and are no longer available for purchase. These products are only available while supplies last and can be purchased on the website. Products may be discontinued due to low demand, updates, or changes in ingredients. Discontinued products are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. They are also not available in stores.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Discontinued Products... not many but I thought I'd put this together in case anyone wants it.

Attachments

• DiscontinuedSS10.doc
    106.5 KB · Views: 631
  • DiscontinuedSS10PDF.pdf
    179.9 KB · Views: 498
*giggle*I have to laugh, because when I went through the new book there were only a couple of things, other than the couple of redesigns. Almost not worth a whole separate flyer. :)Thanks for all your hard work!

Almost EVERYTHING is a re-design, other than the obvious seasonality of the S/B and the snowmen plates... lol... but if I didn't make it, someone would have asked for it! Seems kinda bland, doesn't it?

It does. :)But that also illustrates that there aren't many non-sellers in the catalog, since HO uses sales numbers (generally) to determine what's discontinued*.* Chillzanne line being the obvious exception to that rule.

Thanks for putting it together Joy (and sharing, of course).

I was wondering what was on the entire list! Not much!

So really the only things are the snowmen plates!

Thanks Joy for always doing this for us. I really appreciate it.

That and one of the half-price combos.

1. What is the "Going Going Gone" section on the Pampered Chef website?

The "Going Going Gone" section on the Pampered Chef website features products that are being discontinued and are no longer available for purchase. These products are only available while supplies last.

2. Why are products being discontinued?

Products are discontinued for various reasons, such as low demand, updates to the product line, or discontinuation of a certain ingredient or material used in the product.

3. Can I still purchase a discontinued product?

Yes, you can still purchase a discontinued product through the "Going Going Gone" section on the Pampered Chef website while supplies last. Once a product is sold out, it will no longer be available for purchase.

4. Can I return a discontinued product?

No, discontinued products are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please make sure to thoroughly review the product before purchasing.

5. Can I find discontinued products in stores?

No, discontinued products are only available for purchase through the "Going Going Gone" section on the Pampered Chef website while supplies last. They are not available in stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
salywa
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies