• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discontinued Items List Anyone?

In summary, the products to be discontinued are the silicone oven mitt, the kids apron and hat set, and the insulated hot pads.
smarteez2
Gold Member
We have gotten alot of spoilers (yay) so far but what I really want to know as well is the products to be discontinued. Does anyone know? TIA!!

smarteez2 said:
We have gotten alot of spoilers (yay) so far but what I really want to know as well is the products to be discontinued. Does anyone know? TIA!!

Check the spoilers thread tomorrow on the Leadership board...You know it'll show up eventually!!

We don't have the list yet...but I have heard that noone can find the silicone oven mitt or the kids apron and hat set.

cmdtrgd said:
We don't have the list yet...but I have heard that noone can find the silicone oven mitt or the kids apron and hat set.
Well I personally HATE the silicone oven mitt. I have been burnt through it twice!

Me too!!!
chefkristin said:
Well I personally HATE the silicone oven mitt. I have been burnt through it twice!

I do not encourage anyone to buy it. I was dancing a jig when I read that the other oven mits were coming back. Yipee!!!!

jenniferlynne said:
I do not encourage anyone to buy it. I was dancing a jig when I read that the other oven mits were coming back. Yipee!!!!
ME TOO!!! And I love the color!!!!!:D

I miss the insulated hot pads from YEARS ago! Wish those would come back!

cmdtrgd said:

I got the list of new products andon the list it specifically said the new oven witts will NOT be replacing the silicone one...the silicone one will remain

From what I can recall, they usually don't "announce" the discontinued products. you get the catalog and you have to find what's not in there. Is that right or is that just on the price of everything. I think I may be getting confused on that. Hmmmm........:confused:

It is usually in the SPECIAL CN that you get at Conference and in the mail for those of us that did not attend

dannyzmom said:
I got the list of new products andon the list it specifically said the new oven witts will NOT be replacing the silicone one...the silicone one will remain

Share the list, Carolyn!! :D

PampMomof3 said:
From what I can recall, they usually don't "announce" the discontinued products. you get the catalog and you have to find what's not in there. Is that right or is that just on the price of everything. I think I may be getting confused on that. Hmmmm........:confused:

In the sp. edition of Consultant News, there is a list of discontinued items - I would think that hasn't been handed out yet at Leadership, so no one will have a "scoop" for us until they see that.;)

thechefofnorthbend said:
I miss the insulated hot pads from YEARS ago! Wish those would come back!

I have 4 of them - and use them ALL the time....don't know what I'll do when they wear out! (Hopefully that will never happen!)

ChefBeckyD said:
In the sp. edition of Consultant News, there is a list of discontinued items - I would think that hasn't been handed out yet at Leadership, so no one will have a "scoop" for us until they see that.;)

It is suppose to be handed out today, so, hopefully we will know soon. Hopefully, after it is handed out we can access it on CC. I know in the fall I got it off CC before I got my changeover kit.

thechefofnorthbend said:
Share the list, Carolyn!! :D

It isn the files under leadership 2007 notes

They give out a catalog at lunch on day 2 and I always have gone through it that night and found all the discontinued and raised prices so someone may have done that too. They will get the special edition CN on their way out of the last session today. It will have it all listed. (not the price changess though - we have to discover that ourselves...)

dannyzmom said:
It isn the files under leadership 2007 notes

Boy, arent you litle miss organized now!! :D

Thanks, I was going to type all my notes nicely, but...Thanks!!! :p

thechefofnorthbend said:
Boy, arent you litle miss organized now!! :D

Thanks, I was going to type all my notes nicely, but...Thanks!!! :p

Bahahahahahahah!!!!!
I've gotcha fooled huh? LOL

What items are currently on the discontinued items list?

The discontinued items list is constantly updated as items are no longer available for purchase. To view the most recent list, please visit the "Discontinued Items" section of our website.

Can I still purchase items on the discontinued items list?

No, unfortunately once an item is on the discontinued list, it is no longer available for purchase. We recommend checking our website or contacting your consultant for alternative products that may be similar.

Why do items get discontinued?

There are a variety of reasons why items may be discontinued, such as low demand, changes in product design, or discontinuation by the manufacturer. Our team is constantly evaluating our product line to ensure we are offering the best and most popular items to our customers.

Can I request a discontinued item to be brought back?

We love hearing feedback from our customers and are always open to suggestions for new or returning products. However, we cannot guarantee that a discontinued item will be brought back. We recommend reaching out to our customer service team or your consultant to share your interest in a particular item.

How often is the discontinued items list updated?

The discontinued items list is updated on a regular basis as items are no longer available. We recommend checking the list periodically or speaking with your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nhpegt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
nhpegt
  • naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies