• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Sent Me "Top Consultant in Sales 2007" Plaque

In summary, Jennifer was the top seller in out cluster and yesterday when she got home, her Director had sent her a plaque with her name on it. She thought that was very sweet of her to go to the trouble of having a plaque done for her, and she is looking forward to posting a picture of it on her wall.
jrstephens
I was the top seller in out cluster and yesterday when I got home, my Director had sent me a plaque with my name on it.

I thought that was very sweet of her to go to the trouble of having a plaque done for me.

TOOT TOOT for me!:D

I need to remember to take a pic of it to post.

Oh Good for you Jennifer!!!

I was top in sales and recruiting in my cluster - I got the pins at regional and my D said she was taking me to lunch - but it still hasn't happened - not holding my breath! I think I would rather have the plaque!! Congrats for you - now post that pic and display it proudly in your home!!

Way to go Jennifer!

That's GREAT!!!

Congrats, Jennifer!!

Oh that is so awesome!! When I become a director, I want to do thoughtful things like that. Congrats on your achievement!!

That is really nice, Jennifer! So happy for you!!!!!

Congratulations, and what a wonderful way for your director to honor your hard work!

Congrats! That is awesome that she would have that made for you. You can proudly hang it on your wall for all to see how great your doing with your job.

That is awesome! Congrats Jennifer!!

Great Jennifer! I was top in sales for my cluster too. My director got me the most adorable apron. I love it because it is so "girly!" Seems kind of cheesy, but I don't get much girly stuff with my husband & son.

Way to go, Jennifer! Congrats on your achievement and for having an awesome Director.I've been top in sales in my cluster for the last 3 years, but the last time I got the "Top Seller" pin was for 2004. Gotta promote and get out from under this slug!!

Way to go Jennifer! That is super nice of your director, too!

PamperedDor said:
Oh Good for you Jennifer!!!

I was top in sales and recruiting in my cluster - I got the pins at regional and my D said she was taking me to lunch - but it still hasn't happened - not holding my breath! I think I would rather have the plaque!! Congrats for you - now post that pic and display it proudly in your home!!

Here's the pics of it! Not that good of a pic but without the flash it would show up.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i10/jrstephens/Chef%20Success%20Stuff/000_0110.jpg

Congrats and good job! :chef:

I love it!

Awesome - lucky you!! Well deserved I am sure!! Congrats!

Congratulations!!!!!! Thanks for sharing!

COngrats! What a nice plaque. I like the stand you have it in too!

1. What is the "Director Sent Me "Top Consultant in Sales 2007" Plaque?

The "Director Sent Me "Top Consultant in Sales 2007" Plaque is an award given to the top-performing consultants in sales for the year 2007 by the Director of Pampered Chef. It is a recognition of your hard work and success in the company.

2. How do I qualify for the "Director Sent Me "Top Consultant in Sales 2007" Plaque?

To qualify for the "Director Sent Me "Top Consultant in Sales 2007" Plaque, you must have achieved the highest sales among all consultants in the year 2007. This includes both individual sales and team sales, if applicable. The Director will determine the top performers based on sales records and achievements.

3. Is the "Director Sent Me "Top Consultant in Sales 2007" Plaque a one-time award?

Yes, the "Director Sent Me "Top Consultant in Sales 2007" Plaque is a one-time award given to the top-performing consultants in sales for the year 2007. However, you can continue to strive for excellence in sales and potentially earn other awards and recognition in the future.

4. Can I display the "Director Sent Me "Top Consultant in Sales 2007" Plaque in my home?

Absolutely! The "Director Sent Me "Top Consultant in Sales 2007" Plaque is designed to be proudly displayed in your home or office as a symbol of your achievement and success. It can serve as a reminder of your hard work and dedication to your business.

5. Can I purchase additional copies of the "Director Sent Me "Top Consultant in Sales 2007" Plaque?

No, the "Director Sent Me "Top Consultant in Sales 2007" Plaque is a limited edition award and only one is given to each top consultant. However, you can always display a photo or a copy of the plaque on your wall or desk to showcase your accomplishment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampchefsarah
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
koima
  • jennyl