• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Professional Development

In summary, Director Professional Development is a training program for Pampered Chef directors to enhance their leadership skills. Directors are automatically enrolled and can access the program at any time to learn about topics such as team building, communication, time management, and goal setting. While not mandatory, it is highly recommended for all directors to participate in the program to improve their effectiveness and success in their role. The program is ongoing with new content being added regularly and can be completed at one's own pace.
Chefstover2
I know I should probably post this under Director CS, but I haven't gotten my packet yet with the password and I'm under a time crunch, so here goes.

I understand I can take advantage of the Professional Development reimbursement this year, since I promoted 12/1, and that I have to do it by the end of the year...any suggestions on what to take and how to find these classes?

I appreciate any and all suggestions!

I was going to take a time management class at the local community college - but I missed the deadline. Guess that's why I need a time management class! LOL

the college also offers Leadership Development courses.

try a cooking class ;) Go online, and put in "cooking classes" and your city name.
take your time after Jan. 1 to find some leadership class thingy.

Congrats!:sing:

I used mine on a professional organizer for my office. It was pricey, but totally beneficial!

Chef Kearns said:
I used mine on a professional organizer for my office. It was pricey, but totally beneficial!

You got reimbursed for that? I thought it was just for taking a class! I could TOTALLY go for something like that!

Related to Director Professional Development

What is Director Professional Development?

Director Professional Development is a training program designed specifically for Pampered Chef directors to help them grow and develop their leadership skills.

How do I enroll in Director Professional Development?

As a Pampered Chef director, you are automatically enrolled in the Director Professional Development program. You will receive an email with instructions on how to access the program and begin your training.

What topics are covered in Director Professional Development?

Director Professional Development covers a range of topics including team building, communication, time management, goal setting, and more. The program is designed to help directors become effective leaders and build successful teams.

Is Director Professional Development mandatory for all directors?

While Director Professional Development is not mandatory, we highly recommend that all directors participate in the program. It is a valuable resource for developing and improving leadership skills that can help you succeed in your role as a director.

How often is Director Professional Development offered?

Director Professional Development is an ongoing program with new content being added regularly. You can access the program at any time and complete the training at your own pace.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckelly
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krhodes74
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Sheila