• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Express Handouts

heather223

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 19, 2007
Hi! I am hoping someone that attended Director Express can help me out. I went to the one in Cleveland yesterday. I would reccommend that anyone who wants to promote to Director go- well worth the time and one of my favorite training sessions so far.

I was hoping that someone who attended yesterday or any of the other Director Express trainings can help me out. In my ditzy pregnant state I left my handouts there. (So Bummed! :cry:) I am looking for the one on Host Coaching, but would really like them all. Could someone please email these to me? TIA!! :chef:

Paula R. Lewis

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2005
Heather, I was at the Cleveland meeting yesterday; however, I don't have a scanner, so if you'd pm me your address, I'll be happy to mail it to you!
Cora was so awesome, wasn't she??

heather223

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 19, 2007
Heather, I was at the Cleveland meeting yesterday; however, I don't have a scanner, so if you'd pm me your address, I'll be happy to mail it to you!
Cora was so awesome, wasn't she??

THANK YOU!! I so owe you one! She was awesome! I still can't believe I was so ditzy to leave my handouts behind! :chef:

Paula R. Lewis

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2005
Heather, just wanted to see if you got the handouts OK...? I mailed them on Monday, so I am hoping you got them by now....

Paula

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies