• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Express in Knoxville, Tn

In summary, Noora says that Director Express is coming to Atlanta this summer, but it's limited to 150 people. She registered and is looking forward to the event.
NooraK
Gold Member
I saw that Knoxville, TN is listed as one of the locations for Director Express, with a location and sales manager and everything. However, I can't find how to register for it. I went back through all the NewsWires and did not see it listed on any of them. I also called Career Solutions, and the gentleman I spoke to also couldn't find anything while I was on the phone, and said he would reach out to the people who plan the meetings and call me back.

That was yesterday, and I'm not exactly known for my patience :D I was wondering if any of you who live closer have heard anything, received an email etc?

Bumpity, bump, bump :D

I think I've seen from other comments folks have made that you should get an email when the registration opens up for the one near you. None of them have a way to just click and register.

There are links to those listed in the NewsWire that you can click to register. The problem is, this one isn't found on any of the NewsWires.

Noora- go to CC, click on pcnewswire, and the new one is available. There is a link for Knoxville on that one I think. I got an email today.

I got an email from Amy Neal today about it being open to register. There are only 150 slots available so register now before it fills up. I registered.

I "heard" from a very reliable source :D that there will be a Director Express in Atlanta this summer.

Yes, I finally got the email as well. It actually says at the bottom of that email that she (Amy Neal) will be in Atlanta this summer. It doesn't say when though, and since my due date is in the summer, it might be cutting it close.

I decided to register for Knoxville. My SIL lives in Maryville, and it'll make for a nice weekend to go see her and her family. She'll watch DS during the event, and then we can hang out (since it's apparently over at 2:45).

So.... is anyone else going to be there?

What is Director Express in Knoxville, TN?

Director Express in Knoxville, TN is a branch of Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products.

How do I become a Director Express in Knoxville, TN?

To become a Director Express in Knoxville, TN, you must first become a consultant with Pampered Chef. Then, you can work your way up through the ranks by selling products, recruiting team members, and meeting certain sales and leadership goals.

What are the benefits of being a Director Express in Knoxville, TN?

As a Director Express in Knoxville, TN, you will have the opportunity to earn a higher commission, receive bonuses and incentives, and lead a team of consultants. You will also have access to training and support from Pampered Chef.

What are the responsibilities of a Director Express in Knoxville, TN?

A Director Express in Knoxville, TN is responsible for leading and supporting a team of consultants, meeting sales and recruitment goals, and promoting the Pampered Chef brand in their community.

Can I still work as a consultant while being a Director Express in Knoxville, TN?

Yes, as a Director Express in Knoxville, TN, you can still work as a consultant and earn commission on your personal sales. However, your main focus will be on leading and supporting your team of consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TropicalChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dottywotty
  • NooraK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • NooraK