• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookie Swap and Memory Book: A Fun Holiday Tradition

In summary, a "Different Type of Show!" is a unique and interactive cooking and product demonstration event offered by Pampered Chef. It allows hosts to choose from a variety of themes and can accommodate a range of 1-20 guests. No cooking experience is required and the menu can be customized for dietary restrictions. There is no cost to host a show and hosts can receive exclusive discounts and rewards based on sales.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
So, I'm not a big fan of combined shows or show swapping, but I have a friend who is a Creative Memories Consultant, and she presented me with an idea that sounded like fun - so I am going to try it in November.

We will be doing a Cookie Swap - and highlighting the fun of baking Christmas Cookies from beginning to end. She is going to have booklets with all of the recipes so people can make a Memory Book out of them, and I of course, will be doing the actual cookie making demo.
The plan is to show people how to do some great cookies, and to preserve the memories of a fun family tradition all at the same time.

I've never been excited about doing a Combo Show before, but this one sounds like fun! We are both going to invite people so I think we will have a great turn out!

Wow this sounds like A LOT of fun. I wanna come :) I wish I knew a CM consultant I would do this in a heartbeat!! Good luck with it and keep us posted on the details.

That sounds really good, Becky! Keep us posted if you do this.

Great idea. I should talk to my very good friend who sells CM. She's very busy, so her calendar is probably quite full.

That is a great idea! I have a wonderful CM friend who really hasn't done much with her biz lately but she would like to ramp it up....I'm going to present this to her as well.

This sounds great. I love the idea of combining the different ideas to be one.

This sounds like fun for both of you!

Hope you both get great sales!

1. What is a "Different Type of Show!"?

A "Different Type of Show!" is a unique and interactive cooking and product demonstration event offered by Pampered Chef. It allows hosts to choose from a variety of themes, such as Freezer Meal Workshop, Girls' Night In, or Cooking with Kids, to create a personalized experience for their guests.

2. How many guests can attend a "Different Type of Show!"?

The number of guests that can attend a "Different Type of Show!" varies depending on the chosen theme and the host's preferences. It can range from a small intimate gathering to a larger group of up to 20 guests.

3. Do I need to have any cooking experience to host a "Different Type of Show!"?

No cooking experience is required to host a "Different Type of Show!" Our consultants will guide you and your guests through the recipes and provide helpful tips and techniques. It's a fun and stress-free way to learn new skills in the kitchen!

4. Can I customize the menu for a "Different Type of Show!"?

Yes, you can customize the menu for your "Different Type of Show!" based on your guests' dietary restrictions and preferences. Our consultants will work with you to create a delicious and personalized menu that everyone can enjoy.

5. Is there a cost to host a "Different Type of Show!"?

There is no cost to host a "Different Type of Show!" Our consultants will bring all the necessary ingredients and supplies for the recipes, and guests can order any products they are interested in purchasing. As a host, you will also receive exclusive discounts and rewards based on the sales from your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jeninthekitchen5
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies