• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Difference in Value in Mother's Day Set

In summary, the Sweet Endings set for the Mother's Day special is $39 and the CONSULTANT flyer says a value of $50.50. The CONSUMER flyer says a value of $69.
kam
Staff member
Wondering if anyone else noticed this...

The Sweet Endings set for the Mother's Day special is $39.

The CONSULTANT flyer says a value of $50.50
The CONSUMER flyer says a value of $69.00

I used the $50.50 value on the flyers I created since that is the info I had at the time.

I never paid much attention to the Dessert plates...but I think they are retired, right? Maybe the difference is the old full retail of the plates vs. what they were when they were on the outlet?

They were just on the outlet 2 weeks ago but I forget what the price is/was.

I see that they "fixed" the consultant one for download now...I wish they would let us know when something is revised.

I had downloaded the original one and mine says $50.50. Once I download and save the flyers, I don't see a need to go back and keep opening from the website...plus it was just an accident that this price difference caught my eye.

I really don't want to go back and change all my flyers. :(

Kam, If you go to CC they are both changed to 39.00 :D

Ginger428 said:
Kam, If you go to CC they are both changed to 39.00 :D

Yes, the cost has always been $39, but the stated set "value" changed from $50.50 to $69.00.

And, yes, both HO flyers have since been chnaged to reflect the $69 value.

But, unfortunately, anyone who is using my flyers will see the "$50.50 value" on my flyers.

Sorry, didn't notice this post and posted on your other thread with this exact question...

kam said:
yes, the cost has always been $39, but the stated set "value" changed from $50.50 to $69.00.

And, yes, both ho flyers have since been chnaged to reflect the $69 value.

But, unfortunately, anyone who is using my flyers will see the "$50.50 value" on my flyers.

oic!! :(

Just tell customers that its actually worth 69$ much bigger savings when you say that

What is included in the Mother's Day Set?

The Mother's Day Set includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for any mom who loves to cook or bake. It includes a nonstick skillet, a mixing bowl set, a whisk, a spatula, and a set of measuring cups and spoons.

Is the Mother's Day Set a good value for the price?

Absolutely! The Mother's Day Set is priced at a discounted rate compared to buying each item individually. Plus, the tools are all made with durable materials and are backed by our satisfaction guarantee, so you can trust that you're getting a great value for your money.

What makes the Mother's Day Set different from other Pampered Chef sets?

The Mother's Day Set is specifically curated for moms and includes a mix of essential kitchen tools that are perfect for everyday use. These tools are also designed with moms in mind, with features like nonstick surfaces and easy-to-grip handles.

Can I customize the items included in the Mother's Day Set?

Unfortunately, the items included in the Mother's Day Set cannot be customized. However, we do offer a wide range of other kitchen tools and gadgets that can be purchased separately and make great additions to the set.

Is the Mother's Day Set available for international shipping?

At this time, the Mother's Day Set is only available for shipping within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
AliiciaS
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies