• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Watch the Personal Invite Video?

In summary, the Personal Invite Video is a 10-minute informational video that explains the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party and showcases top-selling products and exclusive host rewards. It can be watched at any time and is accessible through a link or by contacting a consultant. While not a requirement, it is highly recommended to watch the video to make the most out of your hosting experience. The video can also be shared with friends and family at no cost.
lacychef
The thing that caught my attention is that if we go....we get bonus points towards next year's trip incentive:thumbup: (this excited me so I had to post!)

I caught that and it excited me too! Just when I thought I had convinced myself NOT to go to Denver....

I caught that too. I feel like you Heather. I keep talking myself out of going. I want to but if I our weather is anything like last year. I will get stuck in one of the airports and not get home until April. We had snow in my area of Iowa last year over 58% of the winter days. That is my one huge fear. That I will pay all that money in airfare and conference and not be able to make it there or get home. But, I do want those bonus points! Katie

Lacy, I caught that, I am so stoked!!!!

I noticed that too, one reason why I really wanted to go to Leadership was to see what "extras" I got!

Related to Did You Watch the Personal Invite Video?

What is the Personal Invite Video and why should I watch it?

The Personal Invite Video is a short informational video that explains the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party and how you can earn free products and discounts. It also showcases some of our top-selling products and exclusive host rewards. Watching the video will give you a better understanding of the hosting process and the rewards you can earn.

How long is the Personal Invite Video and can I watch it at any time?

The Personal Invite Video is approximately 10 minutes long and can be watched at any time that is convenient for you. You can access the video through the link provided in your invitation or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

Do I have to watch the Personal Invite Video before hosting a party?

No, watching the Personal Invite Video is not a requirement to host a Pampered Chef party. However, we highly recommend watching it as it will provide you with valuable information and help you make the most out of your hosting experience.

Can I share the Personal Invite Video with my friends and family?

Yes, you can share the Personal Invite Video with anyone you think may be interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party. Simply send them the link to the video or ask your consultant for a copy to share.

Is there a cost to watch the Personal Invite Video?

No, there is no cost to watch the Personal Invite Video. It is a free resource provided by Pampered Chef to help you learn more about hosting a party and the benefits that come with it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies