• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You See This Cute Pink Ribbon Stuff?

In summary, the pink ribbon is a symbol of breast cancer awareness and support, and Pampered Chef is a proud partner of the American Cancer Society. They offer a variety of products featuring the pink ribbon, with proceeds being donated to breast cancer research and education. These products are available year-round and customers can also round up their purchases to donate more. Hosting a party or fundraiser with these products is also possible.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
Might be good to pick up some for HWC shows next May!

http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/products/070930/merch017180/index.html

Thanks, Joy! I'm going to order some of the pens and Post-Its.

Note that the sale ends on the 13th!

Too cute! I really HATE that Staples won't mail to APO addresses!

PamperedChefDebi said:
Too cute! I really HATE that Staples won't mail to APO addresses!

Do you have anyone to send it to stateside and have them send it on? I know I had to do that a few times while we were in Okinawa. If you ordered the little stuff it would fit in the priority mailer and be a set price. I'll do it for you if you need it......I SO remember the PITA that living overseas SOMETIMES presented!! LOL:D

Related to Did You See This Cute Pink Ribbon Stuff?

1. What is the significance of the pink ribbon in your products?

The pink ribbon is a symbol of breast cancer awareness and support. Pampered Chef is a proud partner of the American Cancer Society and donates a portion of proceeds from our pink ribbon products to support breast cancer research and education.

2. Are there any specific products that feature the pink ribbon?

Yes, we have a variety of products that feature the pink ribbon, including our Pink Ribbon Kitchen Towel, Pink Ribbon Mini Spatula, and Pink Ribbon Chef's Tongs. These products not only support a great cause, but also make great gifts for friends and family.

3. Can I purchase these products year-round or only during Breast Cancer Awareness Month?

You can purchase our pink ribbon products year-round. While October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we are dedicated to supporting this cause throughout the entire year.

4. How much of the proceeds from these products are donated to breast cancer research and education?

Pampered Chef donates $1 from the sale of each pink ribbon product to the American Cancer Society. In addition, we also offer the opportunity for customers to round up their purchase to the nearest dollar, with the excess amount being donated to support breast cancer initiatives.

5. Can I host a fundraiser or party with these pink ribbon products?

Yes, you can host a party or fundraiser featuring our pink ribbon products. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on how to host a party with a purpose and support breast cancer research and education.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views