• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can You Find a Handy & Cute Pink Cupcake Holder for Only $15.99?

In summary, a user shares their recent purchase of a "bake n take" cupcake carrier from Target, which features a metal cupcake pan, a removable second tier, and a lid with a carrier handle. They also mention that there are other pink products available at Target and express disappointment in the lack of cupcake and cake carriers at The Pampered Chef. Another user chimes in with their experience of buying the same carrier but discovering it was missing a piece and all sold out when they went back to return it. They also mention that they wish The Pampered Chef sold more carriers for baked goods.
heat123
Silver Member
I just got a pink (helping the cause) cup cake carrier, called a "bake n take" carrier at Target! Just thought I'd share since it's handy, cute (if you like pink) and if you make cupcakes for your kids classes! $15.99 it has a metal cupcake pan to bake in and a pink 2nd tier removable inset for 24 total and a lid with carrier handle! Just wanted to pass on the 411! I didn't see a picture of it on their pink stuff for sale right now but check out that Pink Section if you are in Target! ;)
Ps. It's the same shape as the rectangle chillzanne! :)

Last edited:
I bought one and was so excited about it. I got home (2 hours away from Target) and it was missing a piece. When I took it back they were all gone. :cry:

oOOOOO. i need to go tomorrow:) thanks!

forkatieb said:
I bought one and was so excited about it. I got home (2 hours away from Target) and it was missing a piece. When I took it back they were all gone. :cry:

Oh, now that's a BUMMER!:(

I have one that is red!! I knew I should have waited! :cry:

That's one thing I wish TPC sold more of: carriers for cupcakes, cakes, etc.

Hathery said:

Agreed!! Maybe they'll surprise us for the S/S '09 season!

It is cute!! Just looked it up online. They have tons of pink products....

Attachments

• 41FxODhW34L._SY124_SX124_SL160_.jpg
    41FxODhW34L._SY124_SX124_SL160_.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 337
Jenni said:
It is cute!! Just looked it up online. They have tons of pink products....

Sorry, I tried looking online with the pink stuff but didn't find! Thanks for posting!

Hathery said:

They used to have a chillzane round carrier for cakes! Too bad, so sad no longer.:cry:

Related to Where Can You Find a Handy & Cute Pink Cupcake Holder for Only $15.99?

What size cupcakes does the Cute Pink Cup Cake Holder hold?

The Cute Pink Cup Cake Holder can hold standard size cupcakes with a diameter of 2 inches.

Is the Cute Pink Cup Cake Holder dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Cute Pink Cup Cake Holder is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Does the Cute Pink Cup Cake Holder come with a lid?

No, the Cute Pink Cup Cake Holder does not come with a lid. It is meant to be used for displaying and serving cupcakes.

What is the material of the Cute Pink Cup Cake Holder?

The Cute Pink Cup Cake Holder is made of durable plastic, making it lightweight and easy to transport.

Can the Cute Pink Cup Cake Holder be used for other desserts?

Yes, the Cute Pink Cup Cake Holder can also be used for displaying and serving other small desserts such as mini cheesecakes, tarts, or cookies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cajunchelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cajunchelle
Back