• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Really Cute Pink Ribbon Flip Flops for Hwc

In summary, the Pink Ribbon Flip Flops are from Avon and only cost $10. They are very cute and have sparkly toes. They are true to size and are a little on the big side, but are still comfortable.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I just got these Pink Ribbon Flip Flops to wear at my HWC shows this month. They are so cute that I had to share them with ya'll. They are from Avon and they only cost $10! So, call your Avon rep and get a pair (or I now someone who can help you if you don't have an Avon rep)

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc293/lindachild/001.jpg

Sorry the picture is so big, photobucket isn't cooperating with me this morning.

Very cute!

And cute sparkly toes too!:D

Those are cute. I was thinking about getting some. Are they true to size? B/c I think that they are 7-8 & 9-10 ranges. Now I'm going to have to get some. Dang!!

Adorable, now I have to call my rep!!!

I've already ordered two pairs. One for me and one for a contest for my team

Jules711 said:
Those are cute. I was thinking about getting some. Are they true to size? B/c I think that they are 7-8 & 9-10 ranges. Now I'm going to have to get some. Dang!!
pretty true, maybe a little on the big side. I wear a 5 1/2 or 6 so I go the 5-6 and they are just a tad big on me.

ChefBeckyD said:
Very cute!

And cute sparkly toes too!:D
Thanks, I really didn't want to post a picture of my feet, but then you wouldn't really see how cute the flip flops were! (The sparkles are a top coat with glitter in it - adds a little pizzazz to my toes :))

Oh what cute little tootsies, and the flip flops aren't too bad to :)

Oh I have to have those - I am such a flipflop girl - are they about a 1" heel? My feet kill me in those totally flat cheep-o ones.

Cindycooks said:
Oh I have to have those - I am such a flipflop girl - are they about a 1" heel? My feet kill me in those totally flat cheep-o ones.
Yes @ 1-inch. I've been wearing them for a few hours and they are comfortable. Very light-weight too and the straps are soft.

Those are cute! And I've been meaning to follow up with my Avon rep and get an order from her so this is a great excuse.

ooooh!!! How cute! The whole picture is cool! You have cute feet!!!!;) I wish I had nice looking feet like you!! Mine look like Flinstone (or his friend Barney, which one had worse feet!)feet!!!:yuck: :cry: But I'd still get them, just to support the cause and because they'd be a write-off! My friend from church is suppossed to be giving me an Avon catalog on Sunday! She'd better or I'm going to drive to her house and hunt her down!:eek: LOL!;) :D

Linda - I searched thru 3 Avon websites including the one posted above and I cant find those flipflops. Do have have a link to the ones you got or can you hook me up?

And nice nailpolish color on your toesies!

I called my Avon lady & she didn't know anything about them. I also don't see them on the Avon site.

They are on page 104 in the Campaign 9 book (the one with flower rings on the cover). Avon changes their books all the time, I wonder if this was only available for a short while? I'll call my friend.

I just called my lady & she said they were from a few books ago. She's going to try & backorder a pair for me! :)

Oh, Linda, I have the same ones!! I had posted about them awhile back in the What-to-Wear-to-Conference discussion! I agree that they run a little big... I ordered the 7/8 for my 6 1/2 double wide feet (my feet got fatter, not bigger, when I had kids), and the bottoms are kind of huge!But I LOVE the idea of ordering an extra pair for a gift!! Maybe for the hostess with the highest May show or something...

I ordered me a pair a few weeks ago. I about died when I saw them in the catalog! I also ordered some of the lip balm that has the pink ribbon on them to give to my hosts.

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one that couldn't find them on the website!! Let us know if she can backorder them, please!! I tried to call my rep today and couldn't get her, but the last time I talked to her she had gone inactive and I don't know if she is active again.

OMG, how cute are those! I have to order me a pair!!!

Here's the info for those wanting to order from their Avon ladies:

Campaign 9 and the item # is 194440

PamperedChefMelissa said:
Here's the info for those wanting to order from their Avon ladies:

Campaign 9 and the item # is 194440
That is for the small size (5-6) Here are the other numbers:

S (5-6) 194-440
M (7-8) 195-446
L (9-10) 195-503
XL (11-12) 195-537

$10.00 - Breast Cancer Rhinestone Flip Flop

If you don't have an Avon rep PM me or email ( [email protected] ) with your size and email address and mailing address and I'll see what my friend can do for you. If you want to send me your phone number I'll call you too. I'll be away all day so it will be this evening before I can get back to you.

My friend is still able to order these. If you don't have an Avon rep and you want them, send me a PM or email, include the size you want (see chart below) along with your phone number and address. She is ordering next Sunday night (5/11). They are $10 and I don't know what s/h wil be to you, but it can't be that much (probably no more than if I ship them to you) and you will have them by the 14th or 15th.

sizes:

S (5-6) 194-440
M (7-8) 195-446
L (9-10) 195-503
XL (11-12) 195-537

I have a tiny foot size 5, sometimes a 4 1/2) and had ordered the 5-6 and they are way too big on me :(
Love your toes, they are very sparkly!!

merego said:
I have a tiny foot size 5, sometimes a 4 1/2) and had ordered the 5-6 and they are way too big on me :(
Love your toes, they are very sparkly!!
Thanks.

I wear a 5 1/2 - 6 and these are a little bit big too (a little long and a little loose in the strap)

1. Can these flip flops be worn in water or are they just for indoor use?

These flip flops are made with a durable rubber sole and can be worn both indoors and outdoors. However, we do not recommend wearing them in water as it may damage the material and design.

2. Are the sizes true to size or should I size up/down?

The sizes for our flip flops are true to size. We recommend ordering your usual shoe size for the best fit. If you are in between sizes, we suggest sizing up for a more comfortable fit.

3. Are these flip flops machine washable?

While these flip flops are made with high-quality materials, we do not recommend machine washing them. Instead, gently spot clean with a damp cloth to preserve the design and colors.

4. Do these flip flops have arch support?

These flip flops do not have arch support as they are designed to be lightweight and comfortable for everyday wear. However, the cushioned sole provides ample support for your feet.

5. Can I wear these flip flops with socks?

These flip flops are designed to be worn without socks. Wearing socks may cause discomfort and affect the fit of the flip flops. They are best worn barefoot for maximum comfort.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaseydee
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamela
  • pamperedlinda