• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You See the Surprise Wedding on Rachel Ray?

In summary, a man surprised his fiancee with a secret wedding that he planned with the help of her identical twin sister. The wedding took place in Hawaii with their family present and was a sweet and romantic gesture. The conversation also includes some jokes about being single and a suggestion for offering referral gifts for potential dates. Overall, the group was touched by the story and wished they could find someone like the groom.
lacychef
Wow! I had tears:D If you didn't see Rachel Ray's show yesterday....(talk show) In a nutshell.....
There was a couple that for financial reasons, hadn't gotten married in several years. After going to another wedding & seeing how stressed the bride was, this groom decided to plan a surprise wedding for his fiance.
So, for 9 months, he got a 2nd job & secretly planned this wedding; with his fiance's identical twin sister! She helped him with every decision-knowing what her sister would want-down to the wedding dress!
They were going to be in Hawaii for another wedding, and all their family would already be there. Then, they gave out invitations to the family to come to this church, where he had told his fiance they were going to get a family picture taken. Then they get there & she sees that all their family is there....and of course they got married.
It was too sweet!

Wow! What an incredible guy she married! That's a great story for the generations!

I know! Rachel said it was a good thing she was already married, or her husband would now have some high expectations, lol!

I love Rachael Ray! That is such a sweet story!!!

Why can't I find a man like that...Why can't I find a man??

Wish I had seen it, sounds very romantic!!

chefheidi2003 said:
Why can't I find a man like that...Why can't I find a man??
<giggle>
One of my clustermates is single and has joked about offering referral gifts to customers who refer either people who book a show or eligible men who take her out. :)

chefann said:
<giggle>
One of my clustermates is single and has joked about offering referral gifts to customers who refer either people who book a show or eligible men who take her out. :)

LOL...Why didn't I think of that...LOL. I keep saying that I am a great catch. I cook and I love Football. LOL.

Sorry didn't mean to hi-jack the thread.

Heidi, I'm with ya on the whole single front! I like that referral idea Ann ;)

Awww, how romantic!

1. What happened on the surprise wedding episode of Rachel Ray?

On the episode, Rachel Ray surprised a couple by throwing them a surprise wedding. The couple had been together for 10 years and had been engaged for 5 years, but never got around to planning a wedding. Rachel Ray and her team planned the entire wedding in just two days, with the help of Pampered Chef products.

2. Was the wedding planned in advance or was it truly a surprise?

The wedding was a complete surprise to the couple. They had no idea that Rachel Ray was planning a wedding for them until they arrived at the studio for what they thought was a cooking segment.

3. What role did Pampered Chef play in the surprise wedding?

Pampered Chef provided all of the kitchenware and cooking supplies for the wedding. They also helped with the food preparation and set up for the reception. Pampered Chef products were used throughout the entire event, from cooking the food to serving it.

4. Did the couple know about the surprise wedding in advance?

No, the couple had no idea that they were going to be getting married on the Rachel Ray show. They were completely shocked and surprised when they arrived at the studio and found out what was happening.

5. How did the couple react to the surprise wedding?

The couple was extremely emotional and overwhelmed with joy. They were touched by the thoughtfulness and effort put into the surprise wedding by Rachel Ray and her team. The bride even said it was the best day of her life and she couldn't have imagined a more perfect wedding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2