• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did you see Dennis Quaid's hilarious appearance on Ellen?

In summary, Dennis Quaid is soo cute - I just love him. I saw this yesterday and laughed my head off! That was frickin hilarious. That's awesome! I think I'm going to start ordering my coffee's by saying, "Dennis Quaid wants a coffee!" Thank you I sooooooooooo needed that! That was hilarious!! That's funny!!! Let me know how that works! I was snorting through most of that clip! OMG, I love it!! :D Esp. the gargling part - I think I just peed my pants! ROFL!!! That was awesome!!!!! Thanks for sharing!! I watched it earlier this evening and was laughing so hard that DS
Kodeysmom
Gold Member
This is hilarious
http://www.comcast.net/data/fan/html/popup.html?v=890105465

Kodeysmom said:
This is hilarious
http://www.comcast.net/data/fan/html/popup.html?v=890105465

Too funny!! Dennis Quaid is soo cute - I just love him.

I saw this yesterday and laughed my head off!

You should have warned me!!! I think I wet my pants!!!!

O.k., why can't I get it to play??? I've got to see it now!

That was frickin hilarious.

That's awesome! I think I'm going to start ordering my coffee's by saying, "Dennis Quaid wants a coffee!"

Thank you I sooooooooooo needed that!

That was hilarious!!

Jessamary said:
That's awesome! I think I'm going to start ordering my coffee's by saying, "Dennis Quaid wants a coffee!"

That's funny!!! Let me know how that works! I was snorting through most of that clip!

OMG, I love it!! :D Esp. the gargling part - I think I just peed my pants! ROFL!!!

That is hilarious!! Thanks for sharing!!

I watched it earlier this evening and was laughing so hard that DS had to come watch it with me.

He's only 4 - he didn't get it...which made it even funnier to me.

That was awesome!!!!! I laughed so hard I cried.

Thank you for the laugh - my DH & DS came in to see what was amusing me so much. I love Dennis Quaid and can't tell you how upset I was when he and Meg Ryan split up.

I laughed so much yesterday when I was watching that on Ellen!

Boy I needed That!!

I thought that was so funny! Then I realized that I start my job a Starbucks this weekend and it hit me like a ton of bricks that people are probably going to be asking for their coffee like that!

(I so am not looking forward to starting this J-O-B!!! Oh well just to get through the winter right?!?)

Oh my gosh, that was aweome! I laughed so hard!

Related to Did you see Dennis Quaid's hilarious appearance on Ellen?

What was Dennis Quaid promoting on Ellen?

Dennis Quaid appeared on Ellen to promote his new movie, "A Dog's Journey".

Did Dennis Quaid bring his dog on the show?

No, Dennis Quaid did not bring his dog on the show. However, he did talk about his love for dogs and his experience working with them on the set of "A Dog's Journey".

Did Dennis Quaid and Ellen play any games during the interview?

Yes, Dennis Quaid and Ellen played a game called "Dennis Quaid and a Dog's Journey", where they had to guess if a picture was of Dennis Quaid or a dog.

What did Dennis Quaid reveal about his character in "A Dog's Journey"?

Dennis Quaid revealed that his character in the movie is based on his real-life experience of losing a beloved pet and how that loss can affect a person's life.

Did Dennis Quaid talk about any other projects during the interview?

Yes, in addition to promoting "A Dog's Journey", Dennis Quaid also discussed his upcoming role in the third season of the TV show "Goliath".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Replies
Views
dannyzmom