• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ellen's Hilarious Hawaii Chair Experience on YouTube

In summary, "Ellen's Hawaii Chair" is a fitness product that simulates hula dancing while sitting, marketed as a way to tone and strengthen core muscles. It has a rotating base that allows for twisting and turning while sitting, making it suitable for all fitness levels. The chair can also be used as a regular office chair and has safety precautions that should be followed, such as starting slowly and consulting with a doctor before use.
That chair was too hillarious...I absolutely loved when she brought the tiddy bear. Can't tell I watch Ellen?

Oh my gosh...that is hysterical! I worked my abs by laughing. I thought I was going to wet my pants (sorry...too much information!) I'm sure Ellen was exaggerating some but really...who could use that chair at work??

oh my gosh!!! I had to watch some of the other ones on there too. The Ryan Seacrest one is too funny as well.

That was hilarious!:D

:d Lol:d................

I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time. It was sooo funny!!!

Kelly V.

Kodeysmom said:
oh my gosh!!! I had to watch some of the other ones on there too. The Ryan Seacrest one is too funny as well.
I went back and watched that one.....the look on his face was priceless!

pamperedlinda said:
I went back and watched that one.....the look on his face was priceless!

I know and I love him too. They were hilarious together. The Carmen Electra one is pretty funny too. But I don't think anything could top the chair or Ryan Seacrest.

they should have a seat belt on that!

vwpamperedchef said:
they should have a seat belt on that!

And it should come with a neck brace, just in case! :) LOL

Related to Ellen's Hilarious Hawaii Chair Experience on YouTube

1. What is "Ellen's Hawaii Chair"?

"Ellen's Hawaii Chair" is a fitness product designed to simulate the rotational motion of hula dancing while sitting. It is marketed as a way to tone and strengthen core muscles while sitting at a desk or watching TV.

2. How does the chair work?

The chair has a rotating base that allows the user to twist and turn while sitting, mimicking the movements of hula dancing. The user's feet remain stationary, providing a workout for the core muscles.

3. Is it suitable for all fitness levels?

Yes, "Ellen's Hawaii Chair" is suitable for all fitness levels as the intensity of the workout can be adjusted by the user. It is a low-impact exercise, making it ideal for those with joint or mobility issues.

4. Can it be used for more than just exercise?

Yes, the chair can also be used as a regular office or desk chair. It has an adjustable height feature and provides comfortable lumbar support.

5. Are there any safety precautions to consider when using the chair?

As with any fitness equipment, it is important to follow the instructions and use the chair safely. Users should start slowly and gradually increase the intensity of their workouts. It is also recommended to consult with a doctor before starting any new exercise routine.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva