• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Score Triple Points? Join the Celebration!

I had a party tonight but BOTH tomorrow AND Saturday's parties cancelled on me. :( So less chances at triple points for me. I shouldn't whine...I did get it one day. I need all the points I can get though! Hee hee hee. Can't wait to see when the next days are!I submitted my $874 show that day! WOO HOO!:party:You guys rock!Congratulations on earning the extra points!
imported_pckrissy
I am SO excited i can't contain myself!!! I submitted $1486.62 on the 19th!! I feel like i hit the lottery!!

Anyone else?? Congrats to all the lucky submitters!

Congratulations Krissy!! That's AWESOME!! An extra 3000 points on top of your $1500 show!! Nice!

That's awesome!!!

I just read the pc news again and it says you get triple sales for that day AND ALL commissionable sales for march....that is TOO SWEET! I am so excited (if you couldn't tell) i think i may cry when i earn this trip!
Good luck to everyone else on getting on the points days!

pckrissy said:
I just read the pc news again and it says you get triple sales for that day AND ALL commissionable sales for march....that is TOO SWEET! I am so excited (if you couldn't tell) i think i may cry when i earn this trip!
Good luck to everyone else on getting on the points days!

Congratulations on earning the extra points!

The email is actually stating you get the extra points for any March show that was held in March and submitted on one of the bonus days.

ChefLisa said:
Congratulations on earning the extra points!

The email is actually stating you get the extra points for any March show that was held in March and submitted on one of the bonus days.

ok, that makes more sense! thanks for clarifying.... ;) that is what happens when i try to read when i'm excited! lol

i had $59 in outlet orders that day. Every little bit counts!

I submitted $1085.65 on The 19th. I'm so excited.

chefkugler said:

CONGRATS!!! It is so exciting :)

DebbieJ said:
i had $59 in outlet orders that day. Every little bit counts!

Yes it does!! Congrats :)

Congratulations Melissa and Krissy!

chefkugler said:

Way to go!

I submitted my $874 show that day! WOO HOO!:party:

You guys rock!
I had 2 gals on my team hit triple points! Cannot wait for their reactions :) :) :)

Christ Follower said:
I submitted my $874 show that day! WOO HOO!:party:

WAHOO for you!

Wow!!!! Congratulations, I hope I hit one of the days too!

Wow!!! Wow!! Wow!!!

Congrats to you all!!!! :)

I had a $542 show submitted on 16th.

None for me, but a few of my downline have had luck...I am sitting on an $1100 show....when to submit?????

i say today! I'm closing a show out today too!!!

I'm holding onto a big show too.....tonight's the night!!

:)

:party:Congratulations, Ladies!!! :party:I finally had one of my downline hit a triple point day...it was a $17 outlet order, but as Deb said...every point counts!

baychef said:
:party:Congratulations, Ladies!!! :party:I finally had one of my downline hit a triple point day...it was a $17 outlet order, but as Deb said...every point counts!

Absolutely!! Mine is an unexpected catalog show at $246! have another catalog show to turn in tomorrow or Friday at $500!

Yes, I"m hoping for the next couple days as one of the days, then the 30th or 31st! I have about a $500 catalog show to submit on Friday (woo hooo, I needed that!) and probably a small one if she can get to $150.

I hate waiting until Tuesday to find out!!

I have a party tonight but BOTH tomorrow AND Saturday's parties cancelled on me. :( So less chances at triple points for me. I shouldn't whine...I did get it one day. I need all the points I can get though! Hee hee hee. Can't wait to see when the next days are!

Related to Did You Score Triple Points? Join the Celebration!

What are triple points?

Triple points are a special promotion that allows you to earn three times the normal amount of points on qualifying purchases. For example, if a purchase would normally earn you 100 points, during the triple points promotion, you would earn 300 points.

How do I earn triple points?

To earn triple points, you must make a qualifying purchase during the designated promotion period. This can vary depending on the specific promotion, so be sure to check the details before making a purchase.

Do I need a code to earn triple points?

In most cases, a code is not required to earn triple points. As long as you make a qualifying purchase during the promotion period, the points will automatically be applied to your account.

Can I earn triple points on all Pampered Chef products?

No, triple points are only available on select products during specific promotion periods. These products will be clearly marked on our website and in our catalogs.

What can I do with my triple points?

Triple points can be redeemed for rewards, such as discounts on future purchases or free products. You can view and redeem your points on your Pampered Chef account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • PampMomof3