• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Miss the Pictures from PC Leadership 2009?

In that same pic (2nd one) you can see the redesigned garlic press. If you look close at the end of the handle, you can see where the cleaning tool will be stored.Thanks so much for posting the pics, Deb! :)
DebbieJ
This is all I have. Happy looking!

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/jenningsdeb/PC%20Leadership%202009/

Re: Pictures!!!!Thanks so much!!

Re: Pictures!!!!Thank you Deb for taking the time to post these!!! They are great.

Re: Pictures!!!!Thank you!!!

Re: Pictures!!!!I am so excited! Cannot wait to get my products from SAT!!Robin

Re: Pictures!!!!You are all welcome!

Re: Pictures!!!!Thanks a lot!

Re: Pictures!!!!Thanks for sharing!!!

Re: Pictures!!!!THANKS Deb!! You ROCK!!!! We've been waiting all wekend for these :)

Did you have a /some faves of the niew products?? What were your impressons re: quality, appearance, etc??

Re: Pictures!!!!Deb,
Thank you SO much for these.....:D

Re: Pictures!!!!The bamboo pieces are really nice and generous sizes. The pineapple corer is AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Re: Pictures!!!!Thanks for getting me excited about the new products.
Cathy

Re: Pictures!!!!Oh, and we got to taste the new sauces and they are SOOOOOO good!

Re: Pictures!!!!Thanks for sharing!!!

Re: Pictures!!!!Thanks for sharing! Gives me clearer picture of what's coming. Can't wait to get them!

Re: Pictures!!!!Thanks for sharing the pictures Deb!!!

Re: Pictures!!!!Deb,
Thank you very much for taking time to post these for all of us who could not attend.
Thank you, thank you!
Deb

Re: Pictures!!!!Thanks! Can't wait to see them "in person" now :)

Hope you had fun!

Re: Pictures!!!!Thanks Deb!!! You rock!!

Is the Pineapple core thing that white thing in the second pic with the lady in the white smock? I was wondering what she was doing!!

AND those little bamboo bowls - does the platter and that come together as a set or separate??

Re: Pictures!!!!Thank you Debbie for doing this for us! You are very generous, your team is very lucky!

Re: Pictures!!!!Thanks so much.

Re: Pictures!!!!
PamperedDor said:
Thanks Deb!!! You rock!!Is the Pineapple core thing that white thing in the second pic with the lady in the white smock? I was wondering what she was doing!! AND those little bamboo bowls - does the platter and that come together as a set or separate??
No, the woman in the chef's coat is holding the Garlic Slicer.The little bamboo bowls are called the Bamboo Snack Bowls. They fit on the Bamboo Cracker Tray, but they are sold separately

PamperedDor said:
Thanks Deb!!! You rock!!

Is the Pineapple core thing that white thing in the second pic with the lady in the white smock? I was wondering what she was doing!!

AND those little bamboo bowls - does the platter and that come together as a set or separate??

She is demo'ing the garlic slicer. It also works with chocolate, parm cheese, etc. You put the peeled garlic in the top part, then twist & it slices the garlic. The pineapple wedger looks like the apple wedger on steroids. It's got black silicone (maybe rubber) on the handles. So awesome!

In that same pic (2nd one) you can see the redesigned garlic press. If you look close at the end of the handle, you can see where the cleaning tool will be stored.

DebbieJ said:
Oh, and we got to taste the new sauces and they are SOOOOOO good!

Thanks so much for posting the pics, Deb!

I was really curious about the sauces. Would the Pineapple sauce and Ginger sauce be appropriate for stir-fry?

Re: Pictures!!!!The Bamboo Platters look GORG....US! As the rest of you, can't wait to get my SAT box....boxes....HA!:cool:

ChefBeckyD said:
Thanks so much for posting the pics, Deb!

I was really curious about the sauces. Would the Pineapple sauce and Ginger sauce be appropriate for stir-fry?

I don't know about the pineapple sauce--it was thicker and chunkier, almost like a chutney. But when I tasted the Ginger one, my first thought was stir fry. It is also a thinner consistency than the pineapple one.

Re: Pictures!!!!Thank you SO SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO much for posting pictures!!

I am excited about PC again!!!

Re: Pictures!!!!WAHOO!! I knew I liked you for some reason Debbie!! ;)

When I talked to Sheila she said she had seen you and that you mentioned you had been sending pictures back. I freaked that there were pictures out there somewhere but I hadn't seen them yet!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the look of all the bamboo together. Specials for April right?

The chip & dip is that icky green again but, oh well!!!!

I think the white stoneware looks really "elegant".

I assume that white thing in the 2nd pic is the pineapple wedger? It looks intriguing!

Thanks again!

YOU ROCK!

Re: Pictures!!!!Thanks for sharing Deb - it is appreciated! :)

PamperedDor said:
Thanks Deb!!! You rock!!

She is peeling garlic and then slicing it with the garlic slicer

Re: Pictures!!!!What is pic #19?
Thanks Deb!!

Re: Pictures!!!!Yeah...that explanation was posted while I was typing! : )
Thanks!

letscook04 said:
What is pic #19?
Thanks Deb!!

NEW STEAMER BASKET!!! I am SOOO excited about it! It has silicone covered feet and bottom rim so it is safe for Exec and SS cookware.

DebbieJ said:
NEW STEAMER BASKET!!! I am SOOO excited about it! It has silicone covered feet and bottom rim so it is safe for Exec and SS cookware.

From looking at the pic it looked like a grater. LOL

Thanks!

Re: Pictures!!!!Thanks so much for posting those pics. Not sure about that white stoneware, maybe I need to see it in person? The Bamboo stuff looks great. Not thrilled about that green chip and dip bowl either ( is that what that was??) Super excited about the collapsible bowls.
I am excited to get my SAT boxes :)

Re: Pictures!!!!Thank you! Wow, the digital age is so much fun! LOL Great photos!

Re: Pictures!!!!I love it all. Looks like I will need to save up to buy the rest of the bamboo I didn't get in SAT!! I know it will be one of the best sellers ever!AnnieBee...love your new picture!

DebbieJ said:
I don't know about the pineapple sauce--it was thicker and chunkier, almost like a chutney. But when I tasted the Ginger one, my first thought was stir fry. It is also a thinner consistency than the pineapple one.

How hot (1-10) is the Ginger Sauce....TIA

Ginger428 said:
How hot (1-10) is the Ginger Sauce....TIA

It had a kick but wasn't spicy or hot. It also didn't stick around for very long. The lady at the table tried to tell me that the pineapple was a little hotter but I didn't think it was even as much as the ginger.

wadesgirl said:
It had a kick but wasn't spicy or hot. It also didn't stick around for very long. The lady at the table tried to tell me that the pineapple was a little hotter but I didn't think it was even as much as the ginger.

OK..Great, now I'm excited to get them & try them out. I LOVE spice but not heat!! ;)

Ginger428 said:
OK..Great, now I'm excited to get them & try them out. I LOVE spice but not heat!! ;)

Me too, I'm not a heat person either for my food. You know when your mouth is completely on fire! It was just a kick. Although I wish they had some crackers or something to try it on. It was weird to just try a little spoonful!

One director in my group had a great idea to do a sips and dips show with the new seasonings as a great way to entertain at a little bit of cost. Buy two small blocks of cream cheese, spread each sauce over them. They make the new dipping seasonings. Imagine how quick that would come together and good it would be to serve in the new snack bowls!

Re: Pictures!!!!A ? that just popped into my head is do the sauces have to be refrigerated after opening?

straitfan said:
A ? that just popped into my head is do the sauces have to be refrigerated after opening?

I'm quite sure they do.

Re: Pictures!!!!Just curious... one more thing to remember! (I have a hard time when I say I'll provide something and it's perishable and I have to remember to grab it out of the fridge on the way out the door! LOL!

Re: Pictures!!!!Thanks for posting all the pics! I am too excited!!!

wadesgirl said:
Me too, I'm not a heat person either for my food. You know when your mouth is completely on fire! It was just a kick. Although I wish they had some crackers or something to try it on. It was weird to just try a little spoonful!

One director in my group had a great idea to do a sips and dips show with the new seasonings as a great way to entertain at a little bit of cost. Buy two small blocks of cream cheese, spread each sauce over them. They make the new dipping seasonings. Imagine how quick that would come together and good it would be to serve in the new snack bowls!

Okay - that's just weird! I wasn't even there, but as I've read about the new seasonings and sauces - I had the EXACT same idea!:D

Re: Pictures!!!!they also said the pineapple one is good on ice cream. I questioned a test kitchens woman and she said it was really good that way.

Re: Pictures!!!!The pineapple corer isn't in the pictures at all, right? I checked again after the garlic press comment but did not see it.

Re: Pictures!!!!Nope, I didn't get a pic of that one, sorry!

Re: Pictures!!!!Thank You Deb! You took great shots!

<H2>1. What is PC Leadership 2009?</H2><p>PC Leadership 2009 is an annual conference for Pampered Chef consultants and leaders to come together for training, inspiration, and networking.</p><H2>2. What happened at PC Leadership 2009?</H2><p>At PC Leadership 2009, consultants and leaders attended workshops and seminars led by top leaders in the company, learned about new products and business strategies, and celebrated their successes with awards and recognition.</p><H2>3. Who attended PC Leadership 2009?</H2><p>PC Leadership 2009 was attended by Pampered Chef consultants and leaders from all over the world, including the United States, Canada, and Europe.</p><H2>4. Are the pictures from PC Leadership 2009 available to view?</H2><p>Yes, the pictures from PC Leadership 2009 are available to view on the Photobucket account linked in the question. You can also find them on the Pampered Chef website or social media pages.</p><H2>5. Can I still attend PC Leadership 2009 if I am not a consultant or leader?</H2><p>No, PC Leadership 2009 is an exclusive event for active Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can contact a current consultant for more information.</p>

Related to Did You Miss the Pictures from PC Leadership 2009?

1. What is PC Leadership 2009?

PC Leadership 2009 is an annual conference for Pampered Chef consultants and leaders to come together for training, inspiration, and networking.

2. What happened at PC Leadership 2009?

At PC Leadership 2009, consultants and leaders attended workshops and seminars led by top leaders in the company, learned about new products and business strategies, and celebrated their successes with awards and recognition.

3. Who attended PC Leadership 2009?

PC Leadership 2009 was attended by Pampered Chef consultants and leaders from all over the world, including the United States, Canada, and Europe.

4. Are the pictures from PC Leadership 2009 available to view?

Yes, the pictures from PC Leadership 2009 are available to view on the Photobucket account linked in the question. You can also find them on the Pampered Chef website or social media pages.

5. Can I still attend PC Leadership 2009 if I am not a consultant or leader?

No, PC Leadership 2009 is an exclusive event for active Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can contact a current consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Endora