• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Miss the Pictures from PC Leadership 2009?

In that same pic (2nd one) you can see the redesigned garlic press. If you look close at the end of the handle, you can see where the cleaning tool will be stored.Thanks so much for posting the pics, Deb! :)
Re: Pictures!!!!Thanks for the pictures!!!!!!!

Re: Pictures!!!!
ChefBeckyD said:
Okay - that's just weird! I wasn't even there, but as I've read about the new seasonings and sauces - I had the EXACT same idea!:D

Me 2...Ummmm me3...;)

Re: Pictures!!!!
pcchefjane said:
AnnieBee...love your new picture!

I'm loving the bamboo too!

Re: Pictures!!!!Thank you so much for posting these:)!

The bamboo so reminds of serving pieces my Mother had in the 60's/early 70's - is it just me (for those of you old enough to remember)?

I haven't sold much bamboo, but these new products may boost my sales in that area:)!

Re: Pictures!!!!I just posted some more pictures. I have the pineapple wedger in mine.

Re: Pictures!!!!Thanks for taking the time to give us our fix, Deb. You know we were jonesin' for a peek at the products. ;)

Re: Pictures!!!!Thanks for the pictures!!

Re: Pictures!!!!I am new to Chef Success and am not sure how to bring up the leadership forum to view the pictures of the new products. Could you please help me?

Re: Pictures!!!!There aren't any official pictures available yet. Just click on the link in Deb's first post. That will take you to Photobucket, where you'll be able to view her pictures.

Re: Pictures!!!!The special edition CN will be on CC tomorrow (probably). It includes pics of all the new products (except HWC).

Re: Pictures!!!!Bumping for anyone who may have been missing in action.

<H2>1. What is PC Leadership 2009?</H2><p>PC Leadership 2009 is an annual conference for Pampered Chef consultants and leaders to come together for training, inspiration, and networking.</p><H2>2. What happened at PC Leadership 2009?</H2><p>At PC Leadership 2009, consultants and leaders attended workshops and seminars led by top leaders in the company, learned about new products and business strategies, and celebrated their successes with awards and recognition.</p><H2>3. Who attended PC Leadership 2009?</H2><p>PC Leadership 2009 was attended by Pampered Chef consultants and leaders from all over the world, including the United States, Canada, and Europe.</p><H2>4. Are the pictures from PC Leadership 2009 available to view?</H2><p>Yes, the pictures from PC Leadership 2009 are available to view on the Photobucket account linked in the question. You can also find them on the Pampered Chef website or social media pages.</p><H2>5. Can I still attend PC Leadership 2009 if I am not a consultant or leader?</H2><p>No, PC Leadership 2009 is an exclusive event for active Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can contact a current consultant for more information.</p>

1. What is PC Leadership 2009?

PC Leadership 2009 is an annual conference for Pampered Chef consultants and leaders to come together for training, inspiration, and networking.

2. What happened at PC Leadership 2009?

At PC Leadership 2009, consultants and leaders attended workshops and seminars led by top leaders in the company, learned about new products and business strategies, and celebrated their successes with awards and recognition.

3. Who attended PC Leadership 2009?

PC Leadership 2009 was attended by Pampered Chef consultants and leaders from all over the world, including the United States, Canada, and Europe.

4. Are the pictures from PC Leadership 2009 available to view?

Yes, the pictures from PC Leadership 2009 are available to view on the Photobucket account linked in the question. You can also find them on the Pampered Chef website or social media pages.

5. Can I still attend PC Leadership 2009 if I am not a consultant or leader?

No, PC Leadership 2009 is an exclusive event for active Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can contact a current consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Endora