• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Know You Can Order HWC Guest Specials as a Consultant This Month?

In summary, iso items are specially designed products for use in pressure cookers, such as Instant Pots and slow cookers. They are made with high-quality materials and can withstand high temperatures and pressure. Some examples of iso items include silicone steamers, ceramic baking dishes, and stainless steel trivets. These items are safe to use in pressure cookers, but it's important to follow the manufacturer's instructions and safety guidelines. While they are specifically designed for pressure cookers, some iso items may also be safe to use in other types of cookware. Iso items can be purchased from the Pampered Chef website, through a consultant, or at select retailers and online marketplaces. It's essential to ensure the authenticity of Pampered Chef
LCOLACHICO
Hi I am looking for HWC products, this would be my 1st time working in the mo of May..

Let me know, Thank you

You can order the guest specials as a consultant this month. Just in case you did not know that.

Related to Did You Know You Can Order HWC Guest Specials as a Consultant This Month?

1. What are iso items?

Iso items are products that are specifically designed for use in an Instant Pot, slow cooker, or other pressure cookers. These items are made with high-quality materials and are designed to withstand the high temperatures and pressure of these cooking methods.

2. Can you give me some examples of iso items?

Some examples of iso items include silicone steamers, ceramic baking dishes, and stainless steel trivets. These items are designed to fit perfectly into your Instant Pot or slow cooker and make cooking and cleaning up a breeze.

3. Are iso items safe to use in pressure cookers?

Yes, iso items are specifically designed and tested for use in pressure cookers. They are made with high-quality materials that can withstand the heat and pressure of these cooking methods. However, it is always important to follow the manufacturer's instructions and safety guidelines when using any kitchen equipment.

4. Can I use iso items in other types of cookware?

While iso items are specifically designed for use in Instant Pots and slow cookers, some of them may also be safe to use in other types of cookware. However, it is always best to check with the manufacturer or read the product instructions to ensure safe and proper use.

5. Where can I purchase iso items?

You can purchase iso items directly from the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find them at select retailers and online marketplaces. It is important to make sure you are purchasing genuine Pampered Chef iso items to ensure their quality and safety.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• luvtocook868
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
3girls
  • ChefLAM
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
peortega
  • stfenyo