• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Get Your 2nd July Show?

In summary, to schedule a 2nd July show, contact your Pampered Chef consultant and request a July show date. You can earn host rewards on a 2nd July show and there may be special promotions available. Invite guests through email, social media, or mail, and it is possible to have a 2nd July show even if you had one in June.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Hey!
I've put together an e-mail for my customers, based on some great ideas I got from my fellow Cheffers.....of course I couldn't do this alone!! LOL

Feel free to use it, just make sure to change the name at the bottom!! ;)

I have to give credit to muffetts for the discountinued fall products list.....thanks muffetts! :D

Good luck getting that 2nd show in July and congrats to all who've earned the sauté pan...AND the 500 extra points!

Attachments

• Discontinued products e-mail.doc
    70 KB · Views: 301
  • Discontinue List Fall 2007.doc
    95 KB · Views: 248
Okay, I am TOTALLY annoyed with myself!!!!! I realized last night that the e-mail I sent out to my contacts regarding the discountinued products had US prices on it. (I get my newsletter from a lady in the States, who does a wonderful job!!) I guess I got over excited about sending it out and didn't check it first.... :rolleyes:

Thankfully, the e-mail sample I posted yesterday didn't go because my e-mail account wouldn't let it (that's a whole other story!!). So, last night, I came up with a NEW e-mail message! What do you think??

Hmmmm.....attachment didn't go.....here it is.

Attachments

• Discontinued products e-mail V2.doc
    69.5 KB · Views: 358
Looks good!!

Just submitted my second July show...Catalog party that took 3 weeks to close Agh!...Only $200 but its a party DANG It :)

ughubug said:
Just submitted my second July show...Catalog party that took 3 weeks to close Agh!...Only $200 but its a party DANG It :)

Congrats, it is a great feeling isn't it. Of course now you'll be anxious like the rest of it to get your pan NOW. :D

Related to Did You Get Your 2nd July Show?

1. How do I schedule a 2nd July show?

You can schedule a 2nd July show by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant and requesting a July show date. Your consultant will work with you to find a date that works best for both parties.

2. Can I earn host rewards on a 2nd July show?

Yes, as a host of a 2nd July show, you are eligible to earn host rewards just like any other show. This includes free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host specials.

3. Are there any special promotions for 2nd July shows?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special promotions for 2nd July shows, such as extra host rewards or free products. Be sure to check with your consultant for any current promotions.

4. How can I invite guests to my 2nd July show?

You can invite guests to your 2nd July show by sending out invitations through email, social media, or even traditional mail. Your consultant may also have tools and resources to help you spread the word about your show.

5. Can I still have a 2nd July show if I already had a show in June?

Yes, you can still have a 2nd July show even if you had a show in June. Pampered Chef encourages hosts to have multiple shows throughout the year to take advantage of different seasonal products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
twinkie10
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • newchefmommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Leigh0725