• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You Attend the Az Fall Kick off Conference? Let's Talk About It!

In summary, the conversation was about a state-wide conference where speakers discussed various topics related to the business. The attendees had a great time and were inspired by the guest speaker, Jackie, who had previously struggled with her business but found her passion again. The attendees found the event informative and helpful for their businesses.
CookingwithCourtney
Gold Member
I had fun! I also learned a ton!!!

Was anyone else there?

:)

ow did you find out about it? Are they doing these anywhere else?

My AD was there (and speaking about recruiting). She's had a hard time because of an unplanned move from NM to AZ, and was sounding much more excited about her biz when I talked to her.

Yeah...I'm wondering what is the Fall Kickoff Conference? I guess I missed the memo. :D

Nicole- if we're talking about the same person, she was a speaker! She was great!

We had a state-wide conference hosted by a few ladies that are in the PHX area. We had some speakers go over host coaching, full service checkout, recruiting, etc... Tammy Stanley was a guest speaker who did "stop cancellations". They had displays of expo tables, a trifle bowl contest and raffle drawings. It was a great time!!

I found out about it through my director.

I was there! I thought it was great :thumbup:

Her first name is Jackie, and she's been my BFF for several years. It's been hard to watch her struggle with her business since the move. I'm glad she was able to speak, and to find her mojo again!

I was there too!

I was there, it was inspiring and I am hoping to get host coaching better!! These ladies were just the inspiration I needed!

Jackie was awesome. I was thrilled to meet her. I know she thinks she's stuck in "the hinges of hell" But we were all so honored and inspired by her. :O) I'm so pleased to see discussion on here about the event and so thrilled to hear that you all learned some new things and are inspired to do what it takes to make your businesses grow and grow and grow!

Related to Did You Attend the Az Fall Kick off Conference? Let's Talk About It!

What is the Az Fall Kick off Conference?

The Az Fall Kick off Conference is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants in Arizona. It is an opportunity for consultants to learn about new products, sales techniques, and business strategies, as well as network with other consultants and company leaders.

When and where is the Az Fall Kick off Conference?

The Az Fall Kick off Conference typically takes place in the fall, usually in September or October. The specific date and location may vary each year, but it is always held in Arizona.

How do I register for the Az Fall Kick off Conference?

You can register for the Az Fall Kick off Conference through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your team leader. Registration typically opens a few months before the event.

Is there a cost to attend the Az Fall Kick off Conference?

Yes, there is a registration fee to attend the Az Fall Kick off Conference. The fee may vary each year, but typically covers the cost of meals, materials, and other conference expenses.

What can I expect at the Az Fall Kick off Conference?

The Az Fall Kick off Conference is a fun and informative event where you can expect to learn about new products, hear from company leaders and successful consultants, participate in workshops and training sessions, and connect with other Pampered Chef consultants. There may also be opportunities to win prizes and receive special discounts and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missmarie41
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
angel7581
  • BBratrace