• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall Kick-Off in South Windsor: A Recap with Feirale and Belinda

In summary, "Kick off South Windsor Ct" is an annual event organized by Pampered Chef for its consultants and customers. It will be held on Saturday, August 21st at 10:00am. To register, contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the website and click on the "Events" tab. The registration fee is $25 per person. There is no specific dress code, but comfortable clothing and shoes are recommended. You can bring a friend or family member as long as they are also registered and have paid the fee. Food and refreshments will be provided throughout the day, with opportunities to sample new products and recipes.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
Did anyone goto the Fall kick -off on Sat 13th in South Windsor Ct
I did the new Fall products with Feirale. Yan , how did I do ??

Belinda was so good !!!!

I tried to make it but couldn't due to a prior engagement. Would love to hear about it!

Wish I had known about it. I miss attending Fall Kick-off. I need to hook up with local hospitality here. (Windsor is only an hour away for me).

1. What is "Kick off South Windsor Ct" and when is it happening?

"Kick off South Windsor Ct" is an annual event organized by Pampered Chef for its consultants and customers. It is a day filled with fun, food, and learning about new products and business strategies. This year, it will be held on Saturday, August 21st at 10:00am.

2. How can I register for "Kick off South Windsor Ct"?

You can register for "Kick off South Windsor Ct" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and clicking on the "Events" tab. Registration is required for attendance and there is a fee of $25 per person.

3. Is there a dress code for "Kick off South Windsor Ct"?

There is no specific dress code for "Kick off South Windsor Ct". However, we recommend wearing comfortable clothing and shoes as there will be interactive activities and demonstrations throughout the day.

4. Can I bring a friend or family member to "Kick off South Windsor Ct"?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member to "Kick off South Windsor Ct" as long as they are also registered and have paid the registration fee. This event is open to both consultants and customers.

5. Will there be food provided at "Kick off South Windsor Ct"?

Yes, there will be food and refreshments provided throughout the day at "Kick off South Windsor Ct". There will also be opportunities to sample some of our new products and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jerri dorr
  • jeannieperrypc
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jwpamp
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies