• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Fall Recipes with the Versatile Silicone Pan

In summary, the silicone pan is made of high-quality, food-grade silicone that is BPA-free and safe for use in the oven, microwave, and freezer. It is versatile and can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. The pan is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended to prolong its lifespan. It can hold up to 12 servings and is not suitable for use on the stovetop.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I was wanting to know what your suggestions are for this product with fall recipes. I am trying to use products that I normally don't do at shows and this one is next on my list.
Any suggestions on good fall recipes for this?

I don't have any recipe books here with me, but how about pumpkin or spice cake recipe done as cupcakes?

You can make any muffin recipe in them. Just be sure to spray them well with something like Baker's Joy. It has flour in it.

What kind of glaze or frosting do you do on them. I want them to still be pretty.

You can make a simple glaze with powdered sugar, a couple drops of vanilla or lemon juice, and a bit of water. It should be thin and drizzleable. (I don't know if that's a word, but it is now!)

If they're dark (chocolate, zucchini, etc.) you can just sprinkle them with powdered sugar.

Related to Discover Delicious Fall Recipes with the Versatile Silicone Pan

1. What is the silicone pan made of?

The silicone pan is made of high-quality, food-grade silicone that is BPA-free and safe for use in the oven, microwave, and freezer. It is also heat-resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

2. Can I use the silicone pan for both sweet and savory dishes?

Yes, the silicone pan is versatile and can be used for a wide range of dishes, including both sweet and savory recipes. It is perfect for baking, roasting, and even freezing desserts and main dishes.

3. Does the silicone pan require any special care or cleaning?

The silicone pan is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing it with warm soapy water to prolong its lifespan. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers, as they can damage the silicone material.

4. How many servings can the silicone pan hold?

The silicone pan can hold up to 12 servings, making it perfect for family dinners or entertaining guests. The capacity may vary depending on the recipe and ingredients used.

5. Can I use the silicone pan in the oven and on the stovetop?

The silicone pan is safe for use in the oven, microwave, and freezer, but it is not suitable for use on the stovetop. It is not recommended to place the pan directly on a heat source, as this can cause damage to the silicone material.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• purpampchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Phi_Phi_18
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • veggiemama