• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Recipe Test Testing Party - You Be the Judge!

In summary, for your PC Recipe Test Tasting Party, I would suggest making a one-pot pasta dish and a simple dessert like a fruit crumble. And for your pre-showing of fall products, offering pre-orders for your September show is a great idea. Consider having a savory dish and a sweet dish for your guests to try and promote your products during the pre-show. Just make sure to communicate clearly with your guests about the pre-orders.
purpampchef
I decided to take the challenge and host my own show on Aug. 30. I am calling it PC Recipe Test tasting Party - You be the judge! I have sent the e-vites, did face book, some pone calls. etc.

Any suggestions on what 2 recipes I should have cooked in advance? I want to keep this simple.

I am also having a pre-showing of the fall products to encourage bookings. What is your opinion on taking pre-orders for a Sept show

?For the recipes, I would suggest something easy yet flavorful like a one-pot pasta dish and a simple but delicious dessert like a fruit crumble. Both of these recipes can be made in advance and can be served to your guests in individual portions. As for taking pre-orders for a September show, I think it's a great idea. It will allow your guests to have a head start on their holiday preparations, as well as giving you a chance to get some early sales. You could also use the pre-show to promote the products you are offering, and even offer special discounts to those who order early.

?For the recipes, I would suggest choosing one savory dish and one sweet dish. This will give your guests a variety to try and judge. Some ideas for a savory dish could be a chicken dish, such as slow cooker chicken fajitas or a chicken and broccoli alfredo bake. For a sweet dish, you could make a dessert like a chocolate lava cake or a fruit cobbler.As for taking pre-orders for a September show, it's always a good idea to offer your guests the opportunity to order ahead of time. This will not only help with your sales, but it will also give you an idea of how many people will be attending your September show. Just make sure to communicate clearly with your guests about when their orders will be available for pick up or delivery.

1. What is a Pampered Chef Recipe Test Testing Party?

A Pampered Chef Recipe Test Testing Party is an event where guests have the opportunity to test and provide feedback on new recipes created by Pampered Chef. It allows customers to have a say in what recipes are added to the company's collection.

2. How can I host a Pampered Chef Recipe Test Testing Party?

To host a Pampered Chef Recipe Test Testing Party, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for the event. The consultant will provide the necessary materials and guide you through the party, including collecting feedback from guests.

3. What is the purpose of a Pampered Chef Recipe Test Testing Party?

The purpose of a Pampered Chef Recipe Test Testing Party is to gather feedback from customers on new recipes. This helps Pampered Chef determine which recipes are successful and should be added to their collection and which ones may need further adjustments.

4. Can I bring my own ingredients to a Pampered Chef Recipe Test Testing Party?

No, Pampered Chef provides all the necessary ingredients for the recipes being tested at the party. This ensures consistency in the testing process and allows for accurate feedback from guests.

5. Are there any benefits to attending a Pampered Chef Recipe Test Testing Party?

Attending a Pampered Chef Recipe Test Testing Party allows you to be one of the first to try new recipes and have a say in what recipes are added to the company's collection. It also gives you the opportunity to connect with your local Pampered Chef consultant and learn more about their products and services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• purpampchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
emiscookin
  • ChefetteDuJour
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • raebates