• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did US Users Get the Director in 3 & Connect for Cash Promotions?

Karlene Reaser, US PC did something like this a few years ago where people got $300 cash at conference and I think it was for promoting... I can't remember... it was about 3-4 years ago. I'll have to look at my past notes... if I can find it, I'll post it...
heather9892
just curious
did you guys in the US get the
director in 3 program?
and
connect for cash promotion?

That would be a no... please expand... we'd love to hear about it!

Connect for Cash???? Sounds fun!

That would be a no... please expand... we'd love to hear about it!

director in 3.....
any NEW FD who promotes within 3 months earns a $200 bonus

connect for cash.....
we earn pts from
sales
1000-1999.99=1 pt
2000+=2 pts
3000+=3 pts
shows
4=1 pt
8=2 pts
12=3 pts
recruits
1 pt each
promoting
5 pts

and at the end of the promotion we earn $50-$400 according to our pts
10-14 pts gets us $50 and 30+pts gets us $400

what about the free website for new consultants?

we have the website for new consultant... how long is your connect for cash program running?

and I'm guessing that this cash is all PC $$ right?

connect for cash runs from aug 1st -oct 31st
no it is actually a chq :)

Funny how you are so close, but yet still a completely seperate country with different rules, regulations and promotions...

Funny how you are so close, but yet still a completely seperate country with different rules, regulations and promotions.

lol i know
julie weitz was our guest trainer and she kept asking "do you have .... up here?"
one girl finally responded with "yes we even have flush toilets" it was so funny :)

How cool that you get cool hard cash! What fun incentives!

heather9892 said:
lol i know
julie weitz was our guest trainer and she kept asking "do you have .... up here?"
one girl finally responded with "yes we even have flush toilets" it was so funny :)

But I'm betting the water doesn't go backwards or anything, right???

no actually goes down just like yours lol
we even have lights and cars lol

WOW! Ya'll has gone and dun got sofisticated up th'ar...

heather9892 said:
director in 3.....
any NEW FD who promotes within 3 months earns a $200 bonus

connect for cash.....
we earn pts from
sales
1000-1999.99=1 pt
2000+=2 pts
3000+=3 pts
shows
4=1 pt
8=2 pts
12=3 pts
recruits
1 pt each
promoting
5 pts

and at the end of the promotion we earn $50-$400 according to our pts
10-14 pts gets us $50 and 30+pts gets us $400

Do you have Pan-O-Rama? I'm wondering if the Connect for Cash doesn't compensate for that ...

Heather,
Sounds like a great program! I too was wondering if our CA consultants have the panorama too.

Julie Weiss? I hope they have her in the US conference next year. I have her Leadership CD's and they are wonderful.

I live close to CA and we drove through to go to Chicago. Love Canada!

we have the panorama promotion as well :)
we also FINALLY have merill as on pc vendor, just hope they dont over inflate the cdn pricing until they need to
and we got the entertain with ease book
all of the host and guest specials are the same:)

heather9892 said:
lol i know

Sooo jealous that you had Julie Weitz!

I still don't fully understand why Canada PC isn't the same as US. Can someone explain? :confused:

Because it's a different country, they have different rules and regulations about how business can run. To keep things differentiated, there's a separate HO for Canada. Some of the other differences, like incentive programs, are related to costs and to number of consultants (there are FAR fewer in Canada than in the US).

I still don't fully understand why Canada PC isn't the same as US. Can someone explain?

kristin
for the most part we are, we carry the same products and have the same host and guest specials
pc has been in the US for 20+yrs we have only been in canada for 10 yrs
wave one had over 3000 attendees we had 500!
both of the extra promotions IMO are to promote growth
we only have about 120 directors in all of canada (sorry if my #'s off that is the # i was told, we cud have more but not much more)
we still dont have the bridal registry for our pws which makes no sense

hth a little and that of course is just my thoughts lol

kristin
it is also a law that everything that is printed MUST also be done with french, even labels

julie weitz
heather9892 said:
she was sooooooo amazing :)

We are having her for a training in Erie PA Oct. 20th
Anyone in the Michigan, Ohio, Eastern PA and Western NY can come!
If you want more Info let me know!!!

Karlene Reaser

US PC did something like this a few years ago where people got $300 cash at conference and I think it was for promoting... I can't remember... it was about 3-4 years ago. I'll have to look at my past notes... if I can find it, I'll post it here.

Found it! It was 2004 that US PC ran this promo... .

I remember when they handed out the actual cash at conference... it was really exciting!

Okay... my scanner is not cooperating this morning so here are the details:

This was spring 2004: Promote to Director by July 1 and earn a $500 bonus to be awarded on stage at National Conference. Earn a second $500 bonus in November when you continue to build your business and Cluster.

There were several guidelines but basically it really set up Directors to build and strong business and strong team.

Thanks Heather and Ann for the explanation. I assume you all know French! LOL!

What cool promotions!

Nor do I. Of course, I'm not even in Canada. I'm about 1/2 mile from it, sitting here at work (just across the Detroit River).

ann
if i was closer we cud do lunch lol
its about 3hr drive for me to windsor a little far for lunch lol

Is that 3 metric hours? LOL

(I know there's no metric time... it's just my lame attempt at humor.)

1. Did US users get the Director in 3 program?

Yes, US users were eligible for the Director in 3 program. This program allowed new consultants to reach the Director level in just 3 months by meeting certain sales and recruiting goals.

2. Did US users get the Connect for Cash promotion?

Yes, US users were also eligible for the Connect for Cash promotion. This promotion allowed consultants to earn cash bonuses for reaching certain sales goals and connecting with customers through social media and other online platforms.

3. What were the requirements for the Director in 3 program?

The requirements for the Director in 3 program included achieving $15,000 in personal sales and recruiting at least 3 new team members within the first 3 months of joining as a consultant.

4. How much could consultants earn through the Connect for Cash promotion?

The amount consultants could earn through the Connect for Cash promotion varied based on their individual sales and connections. However, top performers could earn up to $500 in cash bonuses.

5. Were there any additional benefits for participating in these promotions?

Yes, in addition to the potential cash bonuses, participating in these promotions also allowed consultants to gain valuable experience and skills in sales and marketing, and to potentially advance in their career with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Shawnna
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis