• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My Stemware Order Finally Arrive?

In summary, when caring for your stemware, it is best to hand wash them with warm water and mild soap, avoiding harsh chemicals and abrasive scrubbers. Storing them in a padded container or hanging them upside down can also help prevent breakage. While some stemware may be dishwasher safe, it is recommended to hand wash to avoid potential damage. For removing stains, soaking in a mixture of warm water and white vinegar or using a paste of baking soda and water can be effective. To prevent scratches, avoid stacking and using metal utensils, and store in a safe place away from direct sunlight. Using protective padding or dividers can also help when storing stemware.
JTNT8704
From customer orders? I placed an order 9.24 and am still waiting for it

Yep! Got my customer's order yesterday. I did receive an email last week to say it was on it's way. Did you??

I actually just got an Email an hour ago. They must have been reading my mind :)

Related to Did My Stemware Order Finally Arrive?

1. How do I properly care for my stemware?

To ensure the longevity of your stemware, it is important to hand wash them with warm water and mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive scrubbers. Dry them with a soft cloth to prevent water spots. Additionally, storing them in a padded container or hanging them upside down can help prevent breakage.

2. Can I put my stemware in the dishwasher?

While some of our stemware may be dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing to prevent any potential damage. The high heat and harsh detergents used in dishwashers can cause the glasses to become cloudy or even break.

3. What is the best way to remove stains from my stemware?

If your stemware has stains, soak them in a mixture of warm water and white vinegar for a few minutes before washing. You can also use a soft-bristled brush and a paste of baking soda and water to gently scrub the stains away.

4. How do I prevent my stemware from getting scratched?

To prevent scratches on your stemware, avoid stacking them or using metal utensils when serving. Additionally, make sure to store them in a safe place where they won't rub against other items or surfaces.

5. Are there any special precautions I should take when storing my stemware?

When storing your stemware, make sure to keep them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Avoid storing them in cabinets or shelves where they may be jostled or knocked over. You can also use protective padding or dividers to keep them separated and prevent breakage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • NooraK