• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did My New Goodies Just Arrive?!

In summary, Carolyn just received her boxes from HO and they were all smashed. She is not happy with the avocado and is worried about the cost of renewing her membership to PC.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Just as I was on the phone with HO asking when my stuff should arrive she tells me it was delivered 4 minutes ago - I open my front door and there are THREE HUGE BOXES...wooo hooo -- bye ladies - I am offf to play with my new goodies!!!

Carolyn..have I Lost You Forever???????????? Lmao..hahahaha

Have fun!!!!

4 minutes ago....how funny is that!!!

I just tracked mine and it is on the Fed ex truck!! My UPS guy was always here around 1:00. I keep looking out the front door for the Fedex guy!:D

I watched and watched and then I "found" mine at my garage door - good thing I didn't need to go somewhere quick and not look - I would not have seen them in the rear view mirror.:eek:

Anyway! They are here!!!! But... :( the large round bowl and the large round platter in my director package were both shattered. The boxes were not damaged and nothing else broken though. I also had some paperwork missing from the director paperwork box. Love most everything but am not liking that avocado - don't care what they're calling it these days - IT'S AVOCADO - YECH!

BethCooks4U said:
I watched and watched and then I "found" mine at my garage door - good thing I didn't need to go somewhere quick and not look - I would not have seen them in the rear view mirror.:eek:

Anyway! They are here!!!! But... :( the large round bowl and the large round platter in my director package were both shattered. The boxes were not damaged and nothing else broken though. I also had some paperwork missing from the director paperwork box. Love most everything but am not liking that avocado - don't care what they're calling it these days - IT'S AVOCADO - YECH!

Oh my god me too! My husband just came home and the box was in the bushes!!:mad:

My UPS guy always left it in my porch!! I miss him already!:(

letscook04 said:
Oh my god me too! My husband just came home and the box was in the bushes!!:mad:

In the bushes! OMG!!!! How stupid can you be!

My guy just left it on the front porch. I heard the doorbell and when I opened the door he was getting into the van. He didn't even try to get my attention before he just left them.

nicki25 said:
My guy just left it on the front porch. I heard the doorbell and when I opened the door he was getting into the van. He didn't even try to get my attention before he just left them.
That is what I hate about FedEx!! When he brought my recruiting catalogs he threw them up 10 stairs (we have a split entry house) and I heard them hit my metal front door. Nice freakin' service pal!!

Remind me what do we have to do for mid season products I just can't remember at all Thanks

BethCooks4U said:

I've had to return so many stoneware products recently because they arrive broken. Supposedly there is to be new packaging of the individual pieces, but I think the packing of the shipping boxes sucks. Many times I've seen boxes from PC arrive with holes, smashed corners, and not enough packing materials to keep the contents from shifting. I think the issue starts with the packing at HO.

Sorry about your FedEx drivers. Mine is really nice. I had heard something outside and just figured it was the neighbors trash getting picked up. Then I decided the dogs were barking way to much for that, so I opened the front door. Just as I did, he was getting ready to pull off and he gave me a big wave. The boxes were sitting on the porch by the door. Whenever we get something FedEx, he always brings my one dog that we don't keep chained up a dog biscuit.

Why don't they ring the doorbell??

chef131doreen said:
Remind me what do we have to do for mid season products I just can't remember at all Thanks
There are other threads about it and it is on CC, but it is $1250 between 3/16 and 4/20 I think...

gilliandanielle said:
Why don't they ring the doorbell??

I guess that they don't require a signature..:rolleyes:

Neither did UPS and they rang the doorbell at least!! How does the FedEx guy know that the package was catalogs and not something breakable?? 10 STAIRS!! He threw my package up 10 STAIRS!!

I didn't think mine was going to be here until tomorrow. So, when I checked the status on FedEx tracker I was shocked (and surprised!) to see that they were delivered while I was out today!!! They were behind the column by my garage all safe and sound!

I got mine today too! I love the new design of the kitchen sheers. I can't wait to get MORE PRODUCTS! Valky

gilliandanielle said:
Neither did UPS and they rang the doorbell at least!! How does the FedEx guy know that the package was catalogs and not something breakable?? 10 STAIRS!! He threw my package up 10 STAIRS!!

That sucks! I guess that I rather find my stuff in the bushes!:rolleyes:

I miss my UPS guy already!!!!!

My FedEx guy rang the doorbell and was so nice. Actually, much, much older than my UPS guy (he was cute!). The FedEx guy looks almost 70?!? We had a chat about PC and me being a consultant, changing from UPS, etc. The only complaint he had was how bad (weather wise) my road is with the SNOW! We are "rural" and our road never gets plowed. Anyway, I'm waiting to open them (after kiddies are in bed so they don't want to play with me!)
Joanne

We must have the same guy Joanne (that would explain why he gets here when I am already in my jammies!) because mine looks like he would break a hip if he came up my stairs. And that was carrying the CATALOGS! How is he going to handle PC boxes?

PLUS, he drives a pickup truck with a shell on the back. If I had 4-5 boxes coming he wouldn't have room for any other packages!

I wasn't here so don't know what my Fedex guy is like but my UPS guy NEVER rang the doorbell. He may knock on the door to the garage...like I'm going to hear that but he drops them at my garage, not my front door. I don't care....I GOT MY STUFF. WOOHOO!

I got my stuff too today AFTER I left but my son came home from school with my niece and it was here on my front porch so it was here within an hour after I left so I didn't get to meet my driver. Oh well, he'll be here again on Saturday for my paperwork!:D

I miss my UPS guy. I trust him soooo much. He even calls me what my friends call me....Mel. Hes been in my life 3 yrs and now I have some nasty, scary, hairy looking man coming to my door from Fed Ex. Ugggg.

letscook04 said:
I just tracked mine and it is on the Fed ex truck!! My UPS guy was always here around 1:00. I keep looking out the front door for the Fedex guy!:D

How can you track products that you earned???? I have not received my trifle bowl yet and am dying to get it!

Have we lost Carolyn forever??

Sharrise- go to CC and click product adjustment, continue, then "don't remember the show number", the choose FIND. It should pop up with a number that says XXXXXXG00XX (the first six are your consultant number). Take that number and add an 01 at the end. Go to fedex.com and use that as the REFERENCE NUMBER (not account or tracking) and it should show when your bowl is coming!

Thanks Gillian! It shipped yesterday and is expected to be delivered tomorrow! Of course I will be gone all day tomorrow for a music school with sweet adelines but my DH will be home. I sure hope it is not broken!

Carolyn, you started this thread and I still don't see you..are you in your box still.....LOL?

I just want you to know - that every single solitary item I received yesterday has been filed or put away on a shelf, in a closet, in a drawer or in the garage...it's ALL put away!!!!
Jill - you have created a monster!!!

Good job Carolyn....you did better than I have with the recent mailings I've gotten from HO!

dannyzmom said:
I just want you to know - that every single solitary item I received yesterday has been filed or put away on a shelf, in a closet, in a drawer or in the garage...it's ALL put away!!!!
Will you come to my house now? All my stuff is on the counter and DH keeps giving it not so nice looks....like it's in his way or something:rolleyes: ! He does keep eyeing that new small chef's turner though.....

dannyzmom said:
LMAO! I was just thinkin of asking you if you put it all away!;)
I think most of mine's going to stay in the boxes for awhile; we're getting ready to put our house on the market....

My fed ex guy just delivered and he walked it to the door (around the porch up the steps) and was about to open the door to knock when I pulled it open and scared him half to death LOL. But my stuff was ok and the box wasn't damaged. Then again it was a small box with a single order in it so......who'd to say yet. At least he walked it to the door but then again there's no where else he could have left it if he wanted to.:rolleyes:

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • winklermom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies