• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Last Night's Big Show Bring in Potential Recruits and High Sales?

In summary, "Last Night Was a Big Show" is a monthly virtual cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef consultants, featuring top products, delicious recipes, and helpful tips and tricks. To attend, you can contact a consultant or visit the website for upcoming dates and registration information, and there is no cost to attend.
paigev71
My host had 11 people besides herself, $173 in outside orders before I got there and guest sales were over $800 when I left. Not sure where it will be when I add all the host's purchases. I am so excited. The one booking I got off this show I feel is going to be huge since it is a husband and wife where the husband is the cook in the family. I am thinking he might be a possible recruit lead too. He watched everything I did, asked questions about how long I had been doing this and if I liked it. Then he said if he could, he would buy everything in the catalog. This show lasted a lot longer than others but it was well worth it. Just thought I would share.

Way to go!

That's awesome! Good luck with your possible lead! :)

Excellent!!

Nice job! It is so great when those things happen!

Congrats Paige - WAY TO GO!!! :D

Whoo hoo!!
Love those huge outside orders to get you started!!
Don't forget to follow up that lead!!

So happy for you, Paige!

I can only dream.... congrats

OMG sounds like an awesome show all around!! WTG and I hope you get the hubby to sign - sounds like he is pumped about possibly doing this!!

Great! Congratulations.

Woo Hoo!! That is great keep it up!!

Related to Did Last Night's Big Show Bring in Potential Recruits and High Sales?

1. What is "Last Night Was a Big Show"?

"Last Night Was a Big Show" is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef consultants. It showcases our top products and delicious recipes, while providing helpful tips and tricks for using our kitchen tools.

2. How often does "Last Night Was a Big Show" take place?

Our consultants typically host "Last Night Was a Big Show" once a month, but it may vary depending on their schedules. You can check our website or contact your consultant for upcoming dates.

3. Can I attend "Last Night Was a Big Show" in person?

Unfortunately, due to the current global situation, all "Last Night Was a Big Show" events are currently being held virtually. However, you can still join in on the fun and learn about our products and recipes from the comfort of your own home!

4. How do I register for "Last Night Was a Big Show"?

To register for "Last Night Was a Big Show", simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will provide you with the necessary information and link to join the virtual event.

5. Is there a cost to attend "Last Night Was a Big Show"?

No, there is no cost to attend "Last Night Was a Big Show". It is a complimentary event hosted by our consultants to showcase our products and provide valuable cooking tips and inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MrsNetNut404
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • pcsharon1
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • smspamperedchef