• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Reach My Goal? The Total So Far Will Shock You!

In summary, Jill had a successful show with eight participants and one outside order. She is bouncing around her house with glee.
Jilleysue said:
ooop, we are up to 1400.00..damn...I hope it slows down or when I get a small show, I may be pretty upset...LOL

NOOO, I don't hope it slows down...LOL

::::thud::::::
The newer girls at the March meeting are all gonna wanna sit next to you - LOL

You go girl!! Keep up that great work Jill!!:)

Great job Jill!!!

Awesome Jill:D
(and did you say at the beginning.....I "think" it's going to be a good show??....umm, I think it's already a GREAT show! Fantastic job!

Jill, You rock girl!!! Oh what a feeling!!! To be dancing on the ceiling!!!!

LOL!!!! You are definitely going places!!!!:D :eek: :D

Yeah Jill!! That is AWESOME for your VERY FIRST show!!! :D :D Congratulations!!!:D

dannyzmom said:
::::thud::::::
The newer girls at the March meeting are all gonna wanna sit next to you - LOL

HAHAHAHA...:D SOOOOO Tired right now. Worked on getting things entered right till midnight or whenever my last post wast and at work at 7....audit, audit this week.
Yes, I am still very happy. Hoping more of her far away orders come in across my website. She is going to make calls today. I can't say if I veer off these two recipes it'll go as good..hahaha but hey....i'll just type out my demo for every single recipe.....LOL
:D
Thanks for all your congrats ladies. I am very HAPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

gilliandanielle said:
Liz- here is Jill's attachment from the original thread... I am reposting so people don't have to search for it!

Oh thanks Gillian, it is on my old computer and I couldn't even find it on here.

Way to go!!!! My first show was $967 and then I expected them to all be that way!!

And think of the bonuses you will be getting from PC just from this one show! It is awesome! You are going to love that commission check too!!

And here you were so worried! This should put your mind at ease for the future!

Woo hoo! I'm doin' the happy dance with ya!

HEHE, you guys are the best! I couldn't wait to tell you. Kevin was like, you are more excited to tell virtual friends than me....I said sorry..excuse me..running to the computer....LOL
then I ran back to hug him...LOL

Congrats Jill, you deserve it!!

Thank you very much Gillian. I keeping watching my email for outside orders willing them in..come in pretty orders..come in...

hmm...time to make more calls I guess....LOL

Even if you don't get another single order you beat my best show!!

well I don't count it until all checks clear and order is submitted...so we'll see. Things can happen ya know..but for now...I'll just go with it....LOL.
I'll still never beat those posts...LOL until that baby comes and even then..I don't think I can catch up....HAHAHAHAHA!

gilliandanielle said:
Liz- here is Jill's attachment from the original thread... I am reposting so people don't have to search for it!

Thanks Jilleysue and Gillian!!!

Wow Jill,
that is awesome!!!!
Thumbsup!

Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty soon you can post your show as best show!

Yes I thought of that...just didn't want to jump the gun....LOL. Trying to tie my hands down....LOL

You're surely going to be the hit at your meeting tonight!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Jill! What an amazing show total (and it's not even over yet!!!). You are on fire!!! Keep it up and you'll be on a trip next year. :)

That is amazing, Jill! You are doing wonderful! We are all doing the happy dance with ya!

Now.... share your outline with us! We have new footsteps to follow!
Whoo hoo!

Rosie- Jill's outline is in one of my posts a page back...

I smell smoke! Jilleysue is on FIRE!WAY 2 GO Jilleysue! I know you are elated. Congrats!

That is sooo great! And, thank you so much for all your hard work on the show outline. I go off on tangents so I need to learn how to stay focused & keep my guests involved.
What was that cake you made in the fluted pan & is it a PC recipe? It sounds yummy just by the name.
I can't wait to see how much your show total ends up. I haven't had a biggie yet but now you're my role model for perserverance & hard work.
I LOVE this site & how everyone shares & supports each other. Your "collection" word is a great idea & I will use it at my next show. My daughters are PCs also & my youngest even has a closet in her dining room that is her PC closet and when she has a show, we open it up and show it like it's a prize on The Price is Right!!!:cool: Everyone is in awe. Now, she just needs a labeler. ;)
Happy dancin' for you in WNY!! :D :D :D

<h2>1. How do I know if I reached my goal for my Pampered Chef show?</h2><p>To check if you reached your goal for your Pampered Chef show, you can refer to your goal sheet or talk to your Pampered Chef consultant for an update on your sales.</p><h2>2. What happens if I don't reach my goal for my Pampered Chef show?</h2><p>If you don't reach your goal for your Pampered Chef show, don't worry! Your consultant can work with you to come up with a plan to reach your goal and make your show a success.</p><h2>3. Will the total sales from my Pampered Chef show shock me?</h2><p>The total sales from your Pampered Chef show may surprise you, but it's important to remember that every sale counts and contributes to your success as a host. Don't be discouraged if the total isn't what you expected.</p><h2>4. Can I still earn rewards if I don't reach my goal for my Pampered Chef show?</h2><p>Yes! Even if you don't reach your goal for your Pampered Chef show, you can still earn rewards and benefits based on the sales from your show. Your consultant can provide more information on the rewards program.</p><h2>5. How can I make sure I reach my goal for my Pampered Chef show?</h2><p>To ensure you reach your goal for your Pampered Chef show, make sure to invite plenty of guests, promote the event, and offer incentives or special deals for those who attend or make a purchase. Your consultant can also provide tips and guidance on how to make your show a success.</p>

1. How do I know if I reached my goal for my Pampered Chef show?

To check if you reached your goal for your Pampered Chef show, you can refer to your goal sheet or talk to your Pampered Chef consultant for an update on your sales.

2. What happens if I don't reach my goal for my Pampered Chef show?

If you don't reach your goal for your Pampered Chef show, don't worry! Your consultant can work with you to come up with a plan to reach your goal and make your show a success.

3. Will the total sales from my Pampered Chef show shock me?

The total sales from your Pampered Chef show may surprise you, but it's important to remember that every sale counts and contributes to your success as a host. Don't be discouraged if the total isn't what you expected.

4. Can I still earn rewards if I don't reach my goal for my Pampered Chef show?

Yes! Even if you don't reach your goal for your Pampered Chef show, you can still earn rewards and benefits based on the sales from your show. Your consultant can provide more information on the rewards program.

5. How can I make sure I reach my goal for my Pampered Chef show?

To ensure you reach your goal for your Pampered Chef show, make sure to invite plenty of guests, promote the event, and offer incentives or special deals for those who attend or make a purchase. Your consultant can also provide tips and guidance on how to make your show a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
yummy4tummy
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
kristina16marie