• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Pass My Amateur Radio Tests?

In summary, "Good Day so Far..." is a versatile seasoning blend from Pampered Chef made with herbs, spices, and sea salt. It can be used in various ways, such as sprinkling it on meats or mixing it into ground meat. It is also gluten-free and can be used in some sweet dishes. The shelf life of "Good Day so Far..." is approximately 2 years if stored in a cool, dry place.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Well, I went and took my amateur radio tests and here are the results:

Technician: Passed
General: Passed
Extra: Missed by one question

Not bad since I didn't study the Extra material and it isn't easy stuff!

:D

Don't know what all that means....but congratulations to you!:sing:

Heard of a Ham license? That's what it is...Technician is the basic level, General gives you more operating privileges, Extra would open you up to everything. Most people only go through Technician and General...not usually in one day either. The old guys (and the younger ones too) were quite impressed that I only missed extra by one question.This can tell you more:
ARRLWeb: Where Do I Start?Basically I did it to help out in communications when needed. The area group is helping with a bike race next W/E and short people.

Our neighbor is a Ham Radio Operator. All I know is that every time there is a storm, his antenna blows over.:) Seems like he spends most of his time fixing his antenna.

ChefBeckyD said:
Our neighbor is a Ham Radio Operator. All I know is that every time there is a storm, his antenna blows over.:) Seems like he spends most of his time fixing his antenna.

Oh too funny!!!! :rolleyes:

He needs to work on that! (Really...)

We have a 100 ft. tower to put up and properly anchored and antennas mounted right and it's all good! Nice thing is, we have trees that tall around here so you'll barely see it!!!!

Wow! Congrats Janet!

One more thing to add to my List of Reasons I'm Impressed with Janet.

Related to Did I Pass My Amateur Radio Tests?

1. What is "Good Day so Far..."?

"Good Day so Far..." is a versatile seasoning blend from Pampered Chef that adds a delicious savory flavor to any dish. It is made with a blend of herbs, spices, and sea salt.

2. How do I use "Good Day so Far..."?

There are endless ways to use "Good Day so Far...". You can sprinkle it on meats, vegetables, or potatoes before roasting, mix it into ground meat for burgers or meatballs, or even use it as a seasoning for homemade salad dressings.

3. Is "Good Day so Far..." gluten-free?

Yes, "Good Day so Far..." is gluten-free and does not contain any common allergens such as wheat, dairy, or nuts.

4. Can I use "Good Day so Far..." on sweet dishes?

While "Good Day so Far..." is primarily a savory seasoning, it can also add a unique flavor to some sweet dishes. Try using it in small amounts on roasted sweet potatoes or in a homemade BBQ sauce.

5. How long does "Good Day so Far..." last?

The shelf life of "Good Day so Far..." is approximately 2 years from the date of purchase. Be sure to store it in a cool, dry place for optimal freshness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates