• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Make a Rookie Mistake on My First Newsletter?

In summary, "Just Did My First Newsletter!" is a monthly newsletter from Pampered Chef that provides tips, recipes, and exclusive offers for consultants and customers. It can be subscribed to by providing an email address on the website or through a consultant. The content cannot be customized, but feedback and suggestions are welcomed. The newsletter can be shared with others and contributions, such as recipes and tips, can be submitted to the team for consideration.
babywings76
Gold Member
And as soon as I hit "send" I realized I forgot one HUGE thing!! I forgot to include my name and phone #. :eek: DOH! Oh well, there's always something I learn from these mistakes! At least I advertised my new website address, and my info is on that. :blushing:

Resend it... You will make a big impression on your customers...

Really? Don't you think it'll just point out my carelessness in the first place? I don't want to come off scatterbrained. I am tempted to do that, but didn't know if it seemed dumb.

Since it's an email, it's not a big deal that you didn't include your phone number. If you have a link to your website, you may have it there?? The name, well...that's more important, but I'm assuming that your name is in the from box so they should notice that. I don't know that you have to resend it.

I sent one in May and the newsletter I send I usually do as an attachment. Well.....I forgot to attach it!!
I resent it with an oops, having a ditz moment subject line. No worries!
I would resend it :)

i am new to pampered chef, i want to start sending out a news letter to my contact list; but how do i start a news letter, what should i put on the news letter? need a little help to get started.

I subscribed to tastytidbits.net for newsletters.. I worked on my own newsletter for a while and then decided that a subscription was a better fit. There are other sites as well if you look in the newsletter thread for options.

http://www.tastytidbits.net is what I use.

good luck!

What is "Just Did My First Newsletter!"?

Just Did My First Newsletter! is a monthly newsletter from Pampered Chef that provides tips, recipes, and exclusive offers for our consultants and customers.

How do I subscribe to "Just Did My First Newsletter!"?

To subscribe to Just Did My First Newsletter!, simply provide your email address on our website or through your consultant. You will then receive the newsletter every month.

Can I customize the content of "Just Did My First Newsletter!"?

Unfortunately, the content of Just Did My First Newsletter! cannot be customized. However, we welcome any feedback and suggestions for future editions.

Can I share "Just Did My First Newsletter!" with others?

Yes, you are welcome to share Just Did My First Newsletter! with your friends, family, or customers. Simply forward the email or share the online version with them.

How can I contribute to "Just Did My First Newsletter!"?

If you have a recipe or tip that you would like to share with us, please send it to our team at [email address]. We are always looking for new and exciting content to feature in our newsletter!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
vonfirmath
  • lisasfuncooking