• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did I Have the Courage to Ask Everyone for the Full Service Checkout?

In summary, "I Did It! I Asked Everyone!" is an interactive game designed to help individuals overcome their fear of asking for help or making sales pitches. It can be played by setting a goal and earning points for each successful attempt. The game is not limited to Pampered Chef consultants and can be customized for different goals. Playing "I Did It! I Asked Everyone!" can lead to increased confidence, teamwork, and success in business.
linojackie
I did a show yesterday and I did the full service checkout and asked EVERYONE. Of course they said no, but I felt so good about having the courage to ask, that I didn't care. In fact, I expected it. If someone would have said yes, I probably would have fallen out of my chair! NOW, if I can get it together and make my MAC calls, I think I'll take myself to Cold Stone for dessert!

lol good for you. cngrats now you can keep doing it and you never know someone might make you fall out of your chair. lol.

Good for you!!

Ahhhh.. breathe!!! It wasn't so bad, was it? Now you're pro! Your "YES" is coming!

Great Job!!!

Way to go, Jackie!!! :D Great feeling, isn't it? Now, keep that up, and don't expect the "no's" next time, but keep doing what you're doing!!! ;)

WOO HOO!!! Way to jump over that hesitation hurdle! It will get easier and brace yourself for the yes that will be soon to come!

I will be putting my big girl panites on tomorrow night and starting the full service check out too!

That is awesome!! I need to be more focused I think...and need to start with the full service check out!

good for you. how many ppl did you have at the party? just curious.. I have a show friday night and I am praying I get at least one booking.. I need bookings!!

Way to go!

1. What is "I Did It! I Asked Everyone!"?

"I Did It! I Asked Everyone!" is an interactive game created by Pampered Chef to help individuals overcome their fear of asking for help or making sales pitches. It can also be used as a team-building exercise for groups.

2. How do you play "I Did It! I Asked Everyone!"?

The game is played by setting a goal to ask a certain number of people for help or to make a sales pitch within a specific time frame. Each time the goal is met, the player earns a point. The player with the most points at the end of the game wins.

3. Is "I Did It! I Asked Everyone!" only for Pampered Chef consultants?

No, the game can be played by anyone who wants to build their confidence and improve their sales skills. It is especially beneficial for those in direct sales or customer service positions.

4. Can "I Did It! I Asked Everyone!" be customized for different goals?

Yes, the game can be tailored to fit specific goals or objectives. For example, instead of asking for help or making sales pitches, players can be challenged to ask for feedback or referrals.

5. What are the benefits of playing "I Did It! I Asked Everyone!"?

The game helps individuals overcome their fear of rejection and build their confidence in asking for help or making sales pitches. It also encourages teamwork and can lead to increased sales and success in business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krackley
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • emiscookin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Replies