• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DH's New Job Offer: Higher Pay, Job Security & More Opportunities!

In summary, "Dh Got a Job Offer!" is a phrase used to express excitement over a loved one receiving a job offer. Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that would make great gifts for someone starting a new job, such as kitchen tools and gadgets, the Quick Cooker and Quick Cooker Accessories, and Meal Prep Sets. There are also many quick and easy recipes on their website and in their cookbooks that are perfect for busy professionals. Additionally, you can host a "Dh Got a Job Offer!" party with Pampered Chef to celebrate your loved one's achievement and earn free and discounted products as a host.
kdangel518
Gold Member
I posted a few weeks ago that DH was let go from his job, I am very happy to say that he received an offer today!

The past few weeks have been a tad difficult, but it has proven to be worthwhile- this new job is higher pay, better job security, garanteed raises, and better opportunity for promotion within a broader organization, plus he will be in a management role (he was not in his last position)

We are thrilled :D

Thank you all for your kind words and support during my trying time :angel:

Great news! It's always nice when things turn out for the better!

Great News Kara!!Congrats to you and DH.

Congrats Kara's DH! Very happy to hear the news, Kara.

thats great news!!! isn't amazing how things work out in the end?!?

Woohoo!!! I say this calls for a gingertini!

Congratulations.

Wow, that's awesome! Congratulations!

Congratulations!

I am sure that both of you feel like a huge weight has been lifted from your shoulders! Enjoy being able to take a deep breath and let out a huge sigh of relief tonight!

Thank you everyone! :) :)

What does "Dh Got a Job Offer!" mean?

"Dh Got a Job Offer!" is a phrase used to express excitement or joy over a loved one receiving a job offer. "Dh" is short for "dear husband" or "darling husband."

Can I buy a gift for someone who received a "Dh Got a Job Offer!"?

Yes, you can purchase a gift from Pampered Chef to celebrate their achievement. We offer a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that would make a great gift for someone starting a new job.

Do you have any products that would be helpful for someone starting a new job?

Yes, we have a range of products that can make meal prep and cooking easier for someone with a new job. Our Quick Cooker and Quick Cooker Accessories are perfect for busy professionals, and our Meal Prep Sets can help with planning and preparing meals in advance.

What are some recipes that would be great for someone starting a new job?

We have a variety of recipes on our website and in our cookbooks that are perfect for busy professionals. Some popular choices include One-Pot Chicken Alfredo, Sheet Pan Fajitas, and Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff. These recipes are quick and easy to make, perfect for someone with a new job.

Can I host a "Dh Got a Job Offer!" party with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can host a party to celebrate your loved one's new job with Pampered Chef. Our consultants can help you plan a fun and interactive event where you and your guests can try out our products and recipes. Plus, you can earn free and discounted products as a host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smspamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • pchefinski
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • ChefBeckyD