• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

There Is a Silver Lining in Everything!

In summary, "There Is a Silver Lining in Everything!" is a cookbook featuring 50 easy-to-make recipes that utilize Pampered Chef products. The recipes are diverse and suitable for all occasions, and have been developed with nutrition in mind, offering options for dietary restrictions. Anyone can use the cookbook, but if interested, the option to become a Pampered Chef consultant is available. The cookbook also offers the option to purchase Pampered Chef products, and includes a selection of vegetarian and vegan recipes with tips for making substitutions in other recipes.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I received my offer letter, for my position that is being outsourced, this past Saturday. They are offering me $6,400 more a year for the same job, with an opportunity of a 5% bonus at the end of every year!~:D

My DH kept telling me it might not be a bad thing and he was right. The holiday pay and salary is better at the new company.

Thanks for all of your prayer and support during this emotional time for me. I am so glad I have you all as my "family!"

Congratulations!

I am so happy for you Laurie. We all knew with God's help everything would work out for the best.

Laurie! That is just fantastic....I'm so happy for you!

Congrats!! Glad it worked out for you. :)

That great Laurie! Congratulations! :D

Wonderful!

That's great news!

That's great news!

Great minds... LOL!

yay! thats awesome! glad you will still be my "neighbor" !!

AnnieBee said:
Great minds... LOL!

Oh, if you're thinking like me, Annabel, you should be very afraid. :eek:

thecougchef said:
yay! thats awesome! glad you will still be my "neighbor" !!

Me too! I am lovin' :love: life right now.

Laurie - Congrats! God has blessed you for keeping the faith!

Wow what great news Laurie! Glad the stressful wait is over for you. You never know what God has planned. I'm so happy for you!

raebates said:
Oh, if you're thinking like me, Annabel, you should be very afraid. :eek:

I dunno Rae, I think you should be the one that's afraid...;):rolleyes:

Related to There Is a Silver Lining in Everything!

What is "There Is a Silver Lining in Everything!" about?

"There Is a Silver Lining in Everything!" is a collection of 50 delicious and easy-to-make recipes that showcase the versatility and convenience of Pampered Chef products. From appetizers to desserts, this cookbook offers a wide range of dishes that are perfect for any occasion.

Are the recipes in "There Is a Silver Lining in Everything!" healthy?

Yes, all of the recipes in "There Is a Silver Lining in Everything!" have been developed with nutrition in mind. We use fresh, wholesome ingredients and offer substitutions for dietary restrictions. Plus, with Pampered Chef products, you can easily make healthier versions of your favorite dishes.

Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to use this cookbook?

No, anyone can use "There Is a Silver Lining in Everything!" and enjoy the delicious recipes. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant and learning more about our products and business, we would love to have you join our team!

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products through this cookbook?

Yes, "There Is a Silver Lining in Everything!" features a variety of Pampered Chef products that are used in the recipes. You can easily purchase these products through your consultant or by visiting our website.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes in "There Is a Silver Lining in Everything!"?

Yes, we have included a selection of vegetarian and vegan recipes in "There Is a Silver Lining in Everything!" to cater to different dietary preferences. We also offer tips for making substitutions in other recipes to make them vegetarian or vegan-friendly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kdangel518
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chef131doreen