• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Eligibility to NDA: A Silver Lining!

In summary, Meg has found out that she can go to the NDA when she re-promotes. She also has a new goal of promoting by October.
pamela
Hey! Guess what I just noticed.....

I CAN GO TO NDA when I repromote!!!!! The "fine print" states that "Directors that promoted (or re-promoted) since Jan 2007 are eligible for NDA!!!!

Now if that isn't a silver lining in my dark cloud, I don't know what is!!!

NEW GOAL: REPROMOTE in time to go in October!!!!!

God, I love this company!!! They give us every opportunity NOT to fail!

Yay Meg!! That's AWESOME!! Good Luck!

That's very cool!!

:party: Wahooo!!!!!! :party:

pampmomof3 said:
Yay Meg!! That's AWESOME!! Good Luck!

You should make plans to meet me there, Kristi!

That is way too cool!

Well if it all works out this month--Doreen Grass HO and I are gathering info for a seasoned Director SDA--Academy!!! So soon enough we might all have the opportunity--Meg where are you for sales=consultantS?

morfia said:
Well if it all works out this month--Doreen Grass HO and I are gathering info for a seasoned Director SDA--Academy!!!

So soon enough we might all have the opportunity--

Meg where are you for sales=consultantS?

What? How cool! What is the guidelines for a "seasoned" director?

chefmeg said:
You should make plans to meet me there, Kristi!

I know, I know!! I started back to work though after having the summer off! I hate to ask for time off when I just get back!

Did you realize that the "Show Me The Cash" promo also applies to repromotions? You AND your director will get $250!!!

That's the way to look at it Meg!

cmdtrgd said:
Did you realize that the "Show Me The Cash" promo also applies to repromotions? You AND your director will get $250!!!

NO WAY!!!! but isn't that only if I repromote in August???? That would be the month that relinquishment ends and repromotion starts, so I am thinking that won't happen......................also, I don't get any extra points toward my trip....can't you just see the people that would try to work that!?

I have to share this~

tonight at church, our Deacon (who gives the best sermons) was asking "are you a follower of Christ? are you a disciple?". He went on to talk about how Peter wanted Jesus to take the easy way out and not have to suffer...he even had one of those "easy buttons" from the Staples commercial! Anyway, he mentioned the line fromt he Gospel of Matthew where Jesus tells Peter "Satan, get ye behind me" and went on to talk about who and what are Satan in our lives..............................

OMGosh~a light bulb moment for me. Now, I am not an overly religious person, so don't think I had any kind of "moment", but this really hit me between the eyes with everything that has happened in my business the last few weeks. I thought, "DANG! I have allowed Satan to tempt me into thinking that I should give up my business all because it hasn't been easy"................

What kind of example would I be setting for my kids if I just gave up because it would be too hard???? Again, perspective!!

pampmomof3 said:
What? How cool! What is the guidelines for a "seasoned" director?

honestly its in the beginning talks of it--I told you I would let you know--what i know!!

We will see----

Well, I know last year they had Director Training Day, but I haven't seen anything on that this year. Hopefully it will be more of a retreat than a single day meeting.As for the "Show Me The Cash" promotion, that is actually running through December 1 promotions! The recruiting part is through the end of August. So, when a consultant promotes to FD by Dec 1, s/he receives $100 cash. When a FD promotes to director by Dec 1, s/he gets $250 and their director does, too!

What is the purpose of the NDA for Pampered Chef consultants?

The NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) is designed to protect confidential and proprietary information of Pampered Chef, including but not limited to trade secrets, product information, and business strategies. It ensures that our consultants maintain the integrity and confidentiality of our company's information.

Who is required to sign the NDA?

All Pampered Chef consultants, including new consultants, are required to sign the NDA before they can access company resources and begin selling our products. This includes consultants who are re-joining after a break or transferring from another team or country.

What happens if a consultant refuses to sign the NDA?

If a consultant refuses to sign the NDA, they will not be able to access any company resources or sell our products. This may result in termination of their consultant agreement with Pampered Chef.

How long is the NDA valid for?

The NDA is valid for the duration of your consultant agreement with Pampered Chef. This means that even if you leave the company, you are still bound by the terms of the NDA and must continue to keep our confidential information confidential.

Can a consultant share information with their team or customers?

No, consultants are not permitted to share any confidential information with their team or customers. This includes but is not limited to product information, recipes, business strategies, and customer information. Violation of the NDA may result in termination of the consultant's agreement with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
PCGINA