• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Design Your Own Pampered Chef Business Cards

In summary, some consultants choose to print their own business cards, while others use VistaPrint cards. Both options are viable, but the Merrill cards are a bit more expensive.
pamperedsarahm
How can I make business cards using the pampered chef products?

I don't think your suppose to but I've seen a lot of consultant that do. So it's really up to you I guess.

I ordered mine from Merrill. I kno a lot of consultants make their own, but I was afraid mine would look bad.

The cards from Merrill are a big investment, especially when you see the shipping charge.....but WELL WORTH IT. I am a graphic designer, and can't make anything close to that on my inkjet printer.... The design was nice, but the printer was lacking.... now, if we could print the logo at a commercial printer, it would be a different story. (People that print their own at a commercial printer, don't use the logo)

I printed my own when I first started out and did so until fairly recently. I did not use the logo I used a chef hat clipart. If was going to do my own now I would try to use one of the product images from the website (I think we can do that now can't we?) I have a decent printer so they looked OK.

I do now have the merril ones but I feel for the price they are not nice enough. I wish the printing stood out more. They are nice, just a bit dull. I wish Merril had more design options.

just my HO......

I wish they had more design options, too.

etteluap70PC said:
I printed my own when I first started out and did so until fairly recently. I did not use the logo I used a chef hat clipart. If was going to do my own now I would try to use one of the product images from the website (I think we can do that now can't we?) I have a decent printer so they looked OK.

I do now have the merril ones but I feel for the price they are not nice enough. I wish the printing stood out more. They are nice, just a bit dull. I wish Merril had more design options.

just my HO......
I agree. I liked the raised printing on the T&C cards. They felt more professional than the Merrill cards.

You might want to check on using images from the PC website. I seem to remember something that we can't, because those are copyrighted.

chefann said:
You might want to check on using images from the PC website. I seem to remember something that we can't, because those are copyrighted.

Yeah I would definately check the buis guide first. I'm just too lazy to do it this am!

I had a rough show last night....

If you make them yourself I would think it would be okay but you better check with HO. The pics are copyrighted. You definitely cannot give the pics to a printer to make the cards for you.

An Option...I get mine from Merrill as well....BUT - for our Taste of the Tropics theme ... I wanted to do something different... something FUN!!!

VistaPrint offers professional biz cards for a small processing and shipping charge ($6.59) .

The ones I got are so cute - Carribean blue background with a sandy beach and a palm tree.... you can almost hear the waves lapping up onshore!!

I have been handing them out to everyone and asking them if they would be interested in me coming to their house and ginving them a Taste of the Tropics? A night in the Carribean...complete with Carribean Coolers, Jamaican Jerk Chicken recipes, Hawaiian leis, little umbrellas in their drinks (and hair) and steel drum music playing in the background.... Flip Flops and Sunglasses are optional :D A hands on demo works great for this kind of crowd... or Race for the Taste (Jamaican Jerk Chicken salad & Tropicla Trifle) has been a HUGE success....

This has been a great investment for me - since March 1st - I have gotten 13 bookings for similar shows.... all because I chose to try something different...

My .02

That's a great idea Gina!!

what site do I go to get the merll cards?

Go to consultants corner >Promoting your business > Licenced merchadise vendors, scroll to the bottom and click on Merrill Corporation

i have the ones from Merrill as well....... I have found they have been a really good investment for my business. But I have looked at the VistaPrint cards as well.

I use Vista Print cards then I just stick the magnets on the back. I never give one to the host, I just mark my territory on their fridge!:)

chefkristin said:
I use Vista Print cards then I just stick the magnets on the back. I never give one to the host, I just mark my territory on their fridge!:)

LMAOROF.....I just see you know....sneaking around in peoples kitchen ......sticking your business cards on there when they are looking! :p

I bought cards from merrill and like them. I found much cheaper business card magnets. Every now and then I magnatize a bunch of the business cards.

AJPratt said:
I wish they had more design options, too.

I just signed up for the Ad Generator....and one of the templates is a business card! With more image options... Soooo... I am thinking that I might make a few with the other images (TRIFLE BOWL!!!) and then lay them out in a Word document (bus card template) and print them out myself! (Another option is the personal photo card as well...hmmm)

I like my Merrill ones... but I agree that the font should be nicer!

Jennifer Knapp--How does the Ad Generator work? I have been considering signing up just for a single month and then printing out as many ads for as many possibilities as I can think of. Could I do that? I just haven't the vaguest idea how it works. TIA!

Brandie said:
Jennifer Knapp--How does the Ad Generator work? I have been considering signing up just for a single month and then printing out as many ads for as many possibilities as I can think of. Could I do that? I just haven't the vaguest idea how it works. TIA!

Yup, you can! I haven't spent a lot of time on it since I just subscribed today....and I am at work right now (LOL) ....but I suggest getting it for one month, just to see....it's so cheap!

jenniferknapp said:
Yup, you can! I haven't spent a lot of time on it since I just subscribed today....and I am at work right now (LOL) ....but I suggest getting it for one month, just to see....it's so cheap!

What is that website? I would like to look into it.

On CC, go to Promoting Your Business > Licensed Vendors > Merrill. Then click on ad generator on the left hand side.

What are the available design options for Pampered Chef business cards?

There are various design options available for Pampered Chef business cards. You can choose from our pre-designed templates or create your own custom design. Our templates include different styles, fonts, and colors to suit your preferences.

Can I include my own logo or branding on the business cards?

Yes, you can absolutely include your own logo or branding on your Pampered Chef business cards. Our custom design option allows you to upload your own logo or graphics to create a personalized card that represents your brand.

What is the recommended size for Pampered Chef business cards?

The recommended size for Pampered Chef business cards is 3.5 inches by 2 inches, which is the standard size for most business cards. This size fits perfectly in most card holders and wallets, making it easy for your customers to keep your contact information handy.

Can I add my contact information and social media handles on the business cards?

Yes, you can add your contact information and social media handles on your Pampered Chef business cards. Our templates include spaces for you to include your phone number, email address, website, and social media handles to make it easier for your customers to connect with you.

How can I order my Pampered Chef business cards?

You can order your Pampered Chef business cards through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. Simply select your desired design, customize it with your information, and place your order. Your business cards will be delivered to your doorstep within a few days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BarbFlan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • tsmarr