• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Invite Friends to Join Your Pampered Chef Business

In summary, the website is selling a product that has a high chance of breaking. The customer service is not very good and it would be cheaper for the customer to ship the product back.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Has anyone seen this.... (hope link works)

http://programcritique.com/subcategories/NetworkMarketingMLM/PamperedChef.html?ppcseid=2020&ppcsekeyword=pampered+chef+business+card&OVRAW=%22pampered%20chef%22%20invitation&OVKEY=pampered%20chef%20business%20card&OVMTC=advanced&OVADID=5146238511&OVKWID=23049636011&ysmwa=fQ2_Uq32_m50jf-rzM4TAnP1JJlQQEAC4Lpyf50bdkrBHlAk5zCm79KouSfTd5O0

nothing coming up...

bad linkFigures, it was a company giving a review of PC. Will see if I can find a better link.

Sorry

Kelly, I love your baby chart!!! very cute

Thanks! It won't work in my siggy, so I have to remember to add the link at the end of my posts each time!! LOL

I just clicked on your link and after closing the pop up in front of it got to read it. I am concerned about who is behind this. It says to get more information to click. Wonder if this a way someone is trying to get around our rules.

Wow, I just read some of the responses on that website and some people truly don't see the benefits to this wonderful business. I have only been doing this for a month and I love it.

pamperedharriet said:
I just clicked on your link and after closing the pop up in front of it got to read it. I am concerned about who is behind this. It says to get more information to click. Wonder if this a way someone is trying to get around our rules.
She changed the link. The original one didn't work.

I haven't read it through but it looks to me like this is a business to get people to buy their methods. Our company gives us everything we need and some of the things this type of group suggests isn't allowed.

it is interesting to read customer reviews. But what is more interesting is consultants writing in. Some make you go "hummm what is this person writing about it here for and not contacting HO??!!" Oh well, PC has been a great way for me to break out of my shell, earn money (and then turn it around to buy new products hee hee), and meet new people!! GO PC!

Last edited:
The sight does not look like anything I would be interested in or showing my customers.

I'm with ya Harriet!!!

Okay time to make some more customer care calls! :)

I just read this "review": "I like Pampered Chef, but after only 7 months of owning one of the stone wear products, it broke as I took it out of the cupboard. Come on! Who wants to pack it up and send it back to the company to get a new one or receive a refund? The cost would be very high because of its heavy weight, and is thus very inconvenient. Pampered Chef should pay for shipping when one of their items breaks. For the price of shipping, I can go to a high end kitchen store and get the same quality and only have to take it back to the store rather than mail it back to Pampered Chef."

I'm alaways amazed when people complain about having to send it back. Well if you bought something from another company that was mailed to you and it broke: #1 - they most likely would not exchange it after 7 months and #2 - they'd make you pay to return it!

redsoxgirl said:
I just read this "review": "I like Pampered Chef, but after only 7 months of owning one of the stone wear products, it broke as I took it out of the cupboard. Come on! Who wants to pack it up and send it back to the company to get a new one or receive a refund? The cost would be very high because of its heavy weight, and is thus very inconvenient. Pampered Chef should pay for shipping when one of their items breaks. For the price of shipping, I can go to a high end kitchen store and get the same quality and only have to take it back to the store rather than mail it back to Pampered Chef."

I'm alaways amazed when people complain about having to send it back. Well if you bought something from another company that was mailed to you and it broke: #1 - they most likely would not exchange it after 7 months and #2 - they'd make you pay to return it!

For the price of gas, it would be cheaper for me to ship it back!

redsoxgirl said:

Poor thing. If only she knew she had to send back a piece that fits in the palm of your hand. It costs less than $2 to send it back.

Amen to that, I live 2 hours from the nearest "high end" kitchen shop and it cost too much to drive all the way back to the city, not to mention, finding a parking space ect.....

The link wants you to buy their high priced program to find "secrets" to make more money. Whatever. We know what works.

Related to Invite Friends to Join Your Pampered Chef Business

What are the benefits of inviting friends to join my Pampered Chef business?

Inviting friends to join your Pampered Chef business can bring many benefits, such as expanding your network, increasing sales potential, and earning rewards for recruiting new consultants. It also allows you to share your passion for cooking and the Pampered Chef products with others.

How do I invite friends to join my Pampered Chef business?

The best way to invite friends to join your Pampered Chef business is to simply reach out to them personally. You can send them a personalized invitation through email, social media, or by hosting a Pampered Chef party and mentioning the opportunity to join your team.

Do I earn any rewards for inviting friends to join my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, you can earn rewards for recruiting new consultants to join your Pampered Chef team. The specific rewards may vary depending on the current consultant promotion, but typically include free products, discounts on future purchases, or even cash bonuses.

Can I invite friends to join my Pampered Chef business if I am a new consultant?

Absolutely! In fact, as a new consultant, it is a great time to invite friends to join your Pampered Chef business. You can share your excitement about starting a new venture and offer them the opportunity to join at the same time and build your businesses together.

Is there any training or support available for new consultants I invite to join my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers comprehensive training and support for all new consultants. Your invited friends will have access to online training materials, mentoring from experienced consultants, and support from the Pampered Chef home office. They will also have the opportunity to attend local and national training events to further develop their skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DPThurston