• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Design Your Own Custom Dill Dip Labels!

something else going on! But nope, it's just you! Thanks for the clarification!There is no other thing going on - just you! Thanks for the clarification!
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
there is an awesome dill dip label I have used from here it is printed on both sides.

Has anyone made one for any of our other seasonings? I am wanting to do them in my give away basket for fall and of course can not for the life of me get my own designed.

Thanks! Teresa

Yes, I saw that one too - and it is great. Mine are based on the Dill one from here (so I can't take credit).

I have the ones for the Sprinkles with the Cinnamon/Caramel Roll and used the recipe from the bottle (but I think they should cook longer - I have not adjusted the recipe on the packet). I also did one for SW seasoning.

I have attached the Word versions so you can alter the info. I buy the little sample bags at AC Moore and staple and tape them up and tape it to the blank square. These basically "open up".

I also had bought a bunch of the Asian Pork & Noodle Skillet Recipe cards and I simply attach a sample of The Asian Seasoning (enough for the recipe) to the recipe card.

If you want them without my name in pdf format, let me know.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Packet_Dill.doc
    155 KB · Views: 299
  • Packet_SW.doc
    155 KB · Views: 232
  • Packet_SCaramelSprinkle.doc
    156.5 KB · Views: 293
  • Packet_SCinnamonSprinkle.doc
    157 KB · Views: 275
yes can you email them to me in pdf these are exactly what i'm looking for!!
Thanks so muchemail [email protected]

I think I missed something. What do you use these for?

I make sample packages to put in my give away baskets

Teresa Lynn said:
yes can you email them to me in pdf these are exactly what i'm looking for!!
Thanks so much

Done! :)

Teresa Lynn said:
I make sample packages to put in my give away baskets

Yes, I do the same thing also. It is a very cheap giveaway and people LOVE trying the spices.

I will be making up one for the BBQ Rub soon.

great, You can share it too!!Thanks in advance :)

Teresa Lynn said:
great, You can share it too!!

Thanks in advance :)

Will do.

Oh, I am not sure if the email went through. If not, let me know and I'll email again once I get home! Work day is done!!

yes i got it
thanks!!
Teresa

Sorry if this is a stupid question...but what is a Giveaway basket??? I haven't been giving stuff away...?????

the basket I offer when I do the doorprize slip

kam said:
Yes, I saw that one too - and it is great. Mine are based on the Dill one from here (so I can't take credit). I have the ones for the Sprinkles with the Cinnamon/Caramel Roll and used the recipe from the bottle (but I think they should cook longer - I have not adjusted the recipe on the packet).!

Would you think 12 - 15 min. on the rolls would work? Thanks for the great idea! I love it. :thumbup: Maybe they could also be used to give away at fairs and such. Could get expensive....

byrd1956 said:
Would you think 12 - 15 min. on the rolls would work? Thanks for the great idea! I love it. :thumbup: Maybe they could also be used to give away at fairs and such. Could get expensive....

Well, I make the ones from the holiday recipes last year and they take longer...so I thought I should increase the time on the instructions. Not sure if anyone has made the recipe exactly as the use & care says for the sprinkles. But, in the end, I used the recipe exactly as it states on Use & Care, so I figured I couldn't go wrong.

I figure it is not that expensive...atleast for the Dill & SW - I mean the spice costs us $3.50 (I think) and I use a "half" dip recipe on the packets - so I am only putting 1 to 1-1/2 Tbsp in each - so I figure there are atleast 10 Tablespoons (maybe more????) in each bottle. I guess the Caramel & Cinnamon Sprinkles woudl get more expensive since it calls for 1/4 cup.

But for door prizes - it is really cheap. I also give prizes for bring a friend...so this keeps the cost down. Everyone always goes for the spices!

In my basket I put the dill sample in (I always have 2), I have 2 past seasons best
& then I buy the cellophane treat bags to match the season at the dollar store or on clearance and save them for the next year.
In the bags I put 4 of our past recipe cards, 3 or 4 pieces of candy (not chocolate), and either a citrus peeler, quickcut knife, twixit (1 large or 2 small), pan scraper or soap or lotion sample and have about 10 bags in there. Its inexpensive gives them a choice and I also do for bringing a friend

Whew! I saw the thread title and thought there was going to be some new designation beside my screen name.

nah, we did those while you were at conference then deleted them when you came home :))))

You know, I had a sense something like that was going on.

I love this dip label idea - I wish someone would make these for me - I have no time!! I'll have to ask a crafty neighbor or something, and order a bunch of spices!! :)

Cathy,
they are very quick I made about 60 of them yesterday I have a fiskars paper cutter and you get 2 packets to a page

Related to Design Your Own Custom Dill Dip Labels!

1. How do I customize my own dill dip labels?

To customize your own dill dip labels, simply visit our website and click on the "Design Your Own" option. From there, you can choose from a variety of templates, add your own text and images, and even change the colors and fonts to create a personalized label that suits your style.

2. Can I upload my own images to use on the labels?

Yes, you can upload your own images to use on the labels. Our website has a user-friendly interface that allows you to easily upload and position your images on the label template. You can also choose from our library of graphics and clipart if you don't have your own images to use.

3. How many labels can I order at a time?

You can order as many labels as you need! We offer bulk discounts for larger orders, so the more you order, the more you save. Simply select the quantity you need when customizing your labels.

4. Can I choose the size and shape of the label?

Yes, you can choose the size and shape of the label. We offer a variety of label sizes and shapes to fit your needs. You can also opt for round, square, or rectangular labels depending on your preference.

5. How long does it take to receive my custom dill dip labels?

The production time for custom labels is typically 3-5 business days. Shipping time will depend on your location and chosen shipping method. You can track your order status on our website and you will receive an email notification once your labels have shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • alidafrizzell
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies