• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to jazz up your door prizes? Check out these custom labels!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of labels for door prize items, including customizable, pre-printed, and blank options. Bulk ordering is available for large events or parties. The labels are waterproof and heat resistant and can be easily applied by peeling off the backing. Custom design services are also available for an additional fee.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I did these labels up for Zesty Guacamole Seasoning Mix & Chipotle Ranch Seasoning Mix packets. I'm going to put them in my goodie basket as door prizes. I also did the same for the Good Company Tea Bags & put 4 tea bags in a Ziploc baggie & put the label on the baggie.

The labels contain the recipe instructions on the box, plus the Nutrition Facts. They fit just right on the individual packets of seasoning mix.

I used the 18163 labels from Avery.

Attachments

• Labels for Seasoning Mixes.doc
    45 KB · Views: 438
  • Labels for Tea bags.doc
    32 KB · Views: 400
Thanks! That is very helpful. Do you have any ideas about how to label the citrus peelers?

Karen Hodge said:
Thanks! That is very helpful. Do you have any ideas about how to label the citrus peelers?

I just open the bag and put my business card inside it. Very easy!

1. What types of labels are available for door prize stuff?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of labels for door prize stuff, including customizable labels with your choice of text or logos, pre-printed labels with popular kitchen sayings and designs, and blank labels for you to write on yourself.

2. Can I order labels in bulk for a large event or party?

Yes, we offer bulk ordering for labels. Simply contact our customer service team for more information and pricing options.

3. Are the labels waterproof and heat resistant?

Our labels are made with a durable material that is both waterproof and heat resistant, making them perfect for use in the kitchen and on items that may come into contact with water or heat.

4. How do I apply the labels to my door prize items?

Applying our labels is simple and easy. Just peel off the backing and stick the label onto a clean and dry surface. Smooth out any bubbles or wrinkles for a secure adhesion.

5. Can I get a custom design for my labels?

Yes, we offer custom label design services for an additional fee. Our team of designers will work with you to create a unique and personalized label for your door prize items. Contact us for more details.

Back