• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Denim Apron Consultant Wanted: Needed ASAP!

In summary, the responsibilities of a Denim Apron Consultant include promoting and selling Pampered Chef products, building and maintaining customer relationships, and recruiting and training other consultants. There is no specific sales quota, but personal goals are encouraged. The consultant can start as soon as they have completed training and have necessary materials. There is a one-time enrollment fee of $129, which covers the starter kit. Comprehensive training and support, including online resources and a mentor, are provided for all consultants.
SummerG
Good Afternoon!

I am in need of a denim consultant apron, brand new please. I would like to give it to my best customer.

If you have one, please let me know how much you are asking. I would like to get this soon so I will need to order one on a supply order in a day or so if I don't receive any replies.

Thanks!
Summer
[email protected]

Summer,

I just posted one for sale! Let me know if you are interested! I have lots to sell! Thanks! :)

You can buy them on the supply order form for $10!!!:D

1. What are the responsibilities of a Denim Apron Consultant?

As a Denim Apron Consultant, you will be responsible for promoting and selling Pampered Chef products, primarily through hosting cooking parties and workshops. You will also be in charge of building and maintaining relationships with customers, as well as recruiting and training other consultants.

2. Is there a specific sales quota that needs to be met?

There is no specific sales quota for Denim Apron Consultants. However, we do encourage our consultants to set personal goals and work towards achieving them.

3. How soon can I start as a Denim Apron Consultant?

We are looking for a Denim Apron Consultant to start as soon as possible. Once you have completed our training program and have all the necessary materials, you can start right away.

4. Are there any upfront costs or fees to become a Denim Apron Consultant?

There is a one-time enrollment fee of $129 to become a Denim Apron Consultant. This covers the cost of your starter kit, which includes product samples, catalogs, and other materials to help you get started.

5. What kind of training and support can I expect as a Denim Apron Consultant?

We offer comprehensive training to all our consultants, including online resources, webinars, and in-person training events. You will also have access to a mentor and a supportive community of consultants who can offer guidance and advice along the way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Chefjpeak
  • britishchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
thechefofnorthbend
  • ChefJWarren