• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delux Cheese Grater Question????

In summary, the Deluxe Cheese Grater stands out from other graters due to its unique design with sharp, etched blades and a comfortable handle for easy use. It can also be used for grating a variety of foods besides cheese, and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. To clean, simply rinse with warm water and dry thoroughly. The product is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
pamperedtiffani
I received a call from a customer wondering if our grate container would fit a PC cheese grater she got about 5 years ago. Anyone know????:(

I really don't know if it does since I've never seen the old one. If she gets it and it doesn't fit, she can always return it. If it's within the first 30 days of it shipping out, PC will pay for shipping to pick it up.:)

By the way, I grew up in Wheaton and my parents and in-laws still live there! Where in Wheaton do you live? Very cool.:)

Thanks for the info. I will recommend that to my customer.:)

Right now I live in a townhome by College of Dupage, but I grew up Closer to Wheaton Central (or Hubble Middleschool, depending on your age) :p

What about you?

1. What makes the Deluxe Cheese Grater different from other cheese graters?

The Deluxe Cheese Grater has a unique design with sharp, etched blades that make grating cheese effortless and mess-free. It also has a comfortable handle for easy use.

2. Can the Deluxe Cheese Grater be used for grating other types of food besides cheese?

Yes, the Deluxe Cheese Grater can also be used for grating vegetables, chocolate, and nuts.

3. Is the Deluxe Cheese Grater dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Deluxe Cheese Grater is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing for best results and to prolong the life of the product.

4. How do I clean the Deluxe Cheese Grater?

To clean the Deluxe Cheese Grater, simply rinse it with warm water and use a brush or sponge to remove any remaining food particles. For tougher stains, you can use a mild dish soap. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing.

5. Is the Deluxe Cheese Grater covered by a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including the Deluxe Cheese Grater, come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your grater, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jillmami
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • dymplz8
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
KateD
  • momoftwins