• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Stone Cold Creamery Recipes and Tips for Your Next Stoneware Show

In summary, the "Stone Cold Creamery Show" is a virtual cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef that showcases how to use their stone products to create delicious cold desserts. Participants do not need to have Pampered Chef products, but using their stone products will yield the best results. The show is typically 30 minutes long, but may vary. There is a chat feature available for questions during the show. After the show, participants will receive an email with all of the recipes demonstrated.
stine1389
Hello everyone. My hostess wants to do a Stone Cold Creamery Show (heavy on chocolate) with the stoneware next week. I have never done one before so I am hoping someone out there can give me some good recipes and tips.
Thanks so much.

Christine LaMerrill
www.pamperedchef.biz/chefstine

:D :D :D

Do you mean Coldstone?

:D :D :D

There are some files and a bunch of posts, if you search on Coldstone.

Sorry - here is some actual info on them!:)

Attachments

• cold_stone_shows.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 417

Hi Christine,
I have done a few Stone Cold Creamery Shows with stoneware and they have been a hit every time! Here are some tips and recipes that I have found to be successful:
- For a chocolatey dessert, I would recommend making a Chocolate Lava Cake in the stoneware. It's easy to make and always impresses guests.
- Another great option is to make a Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake using the Large Round Stone. It's a fun and unique way to serve a classic dessert.
- Don't forget about savory options too! You can make a delicious and decadent Mac and Cheese in the stoneware. Just be sure to grease the stoneware well before adding the ingredients.
- As for tips, make sure to preheat the stoneware in the oven before adding the ingredients. This will help with even cooking and prevent any sticking.
I hope this helps and good luck with your show!
Best,

What is the "Stone Cold Creamery Show"?

The "Stone Cold Creamery Show" is a virtual cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef that showcases how to use our stone products to create delicious cold desserts.

Do I need to have Pampered Chef products to participate in the show?

No, you do not need to have Pampered Chef products to participate in the show. However, using our stone products will give you the best results for your cold desserts.

How long is the "Stone Cold Creamery Show"?

The show is typically about 30 minutes long, but may vary depending on the recipes being demonstrated.

Can I ask questions during the show?

Yes, there will be a chat feature available during the show where you can ask any questions you may have about the recipes or products being used.

Will I receive the recipes used in the show?

Yes, after the show, you will receive an email with all of the recipes demonstrated, so you can recreate them at home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kelly8
Replies
Views
chefdiana2007
  • Bexs50
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies