• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Stew Recipes for Red Meat Lovers!

In summary, allrecipes.com is a good place to look for recipes, and allrecipes.com and chefs have the best recipes.
rennea
Gold Member
Does anybody have any good stew recipes. I myself don't eat red meat but hubby does sometimes. My dad gave us some beef top sirloin, it frozen so I'm thawing it now and would like to make DH some stew on Sunday.
Anybody have any ideas?

I don't know if you like spicy stuff, but the Chipotle Oven Chili from the Soups, Stews & CHili recipe cards. That calls for good quality stew meat. Yum!! It IS spicy though. I LOVE it!! Here's the recipe if you need/want it:

Chipotle Oven Chili
(Soups, Stews and Chilis Recipe Card Collection)

2 1/2 lbs boneless beef stew meat, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1/3 cup masa harina
1 Tbls ground cumin
1/4 tsp salt
4 garlic cloves, pressed
2 cups coarsely chopped onions
1 cup diced green bell pepper
2 Tbls chopped canned chipotle chiles plus 1 Tbls adobo sauce
3 (14 1/2 oz) cans diced tomatoes with green chiles, undrained
1 (14-14 1/2 oz) can beef broth
1 Tbls brown sugar
Sliced avocado, shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Trim any visible fat from meat using Chef's Knife; cut meat into 1/2-inch cubes and place in Generation II (6 qt) Dutch Oven. Combine masa harina, cumin and salt; toss with meat.

2. Press garlic over meat using Garlic Press. Coarsely chop onions using Food Chopper. Dice bell pepper and finely chop chipotle chiles using Chef's Knife. Add onions, bell pepper, chiles, adobo sauce, tomatoes, broth and brown sugar to meat mixture; mix well.

3. Cover Dutch Oven with lid. Bake 2 hours to 2 hours and 15 minutes or until meat is tender. Using Oven Mitts, carefully remove from oven. Stir before serving. Serve with avocado, cheese and sour cream, if desired.

Makes 10 servings (about 11 cups)

Cook's Tips: Chipotle chiles are dried, smoked jalapeno pepper. Canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce can be found in the ethnic section of most grocery stores.

Masa harina is finely ground cornmeal that is used to make tortillas. All-purpose flour can be substituted for the masa harina, if desired.

Shopping List

2 1/2 lbs boneless beef stew meat
Masa harina
Ground cumin
Salt
Fresh garlic
1 large onions
1 green bell pepper
Canned chipotle chiles plus 1 Tbls adobo sauce
3 (14 1/2 oz) cans diced tomatoes with green chiles
1 (14-14 1/2 oz) can beef broth
Brown sugar
Sliced avocado, shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream (optional)

Whenever I'm looking for a new recipe I go to http://recipezaar.com. I love love LOVE that site! This beef stew recipe looks pretty yummy to me -- http://www.recipezaar.com/12633.
I love Recipe Zaar because you can search for recipes based on ingredients, time or type of preparation, etc. You can also sort them based on the number of great reviews, when 100+ people give a recipe 5 stars you know its going to be a hit! Between Recipezaar and Pampered Chef I am well taken care of! HTH

Last edited:
Thanks for the recipe I'll have to try it :)

I swear by allrecipes.com, they have EVERYTHING you could possible want and more! Becky, that stew sounds wonderful! Thanks for posting!

I go with allrecipes.com too! I will only do a recipe if it gets a lot of positive reviews! Hardly ever find a dud that way!

I go to that site awell but still find that cheffers always have the best recipes :)

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant and lover of delicious stews, I have a few recommendations for you. One of my personal favorites is our Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe, which uses top sirloin as the main protein. It's super easy to make and packed with flavor. Another option is our Hearty Beef and Vegetable Stew, which can be made on the stovetop or in the slow cooker. Both recipes are perfect for red meat lovers and can be easily adapted to your personal preferences. Let me know if you need any further assistance or have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Delicious Stew Recipes for Red Meat Lovers!

1. What types of red meat can I use in these stew recipes?

You can use any type of red meat in these recipes, such as beef, lamb, or venison. Just make sure to follow the recommended cooking times for each type of meat to ensure it is cooked to the desired level of doneness.

2. Do these stew recipes require any special equipment?

No, these stew recipes can be made using a regular pot or slow cooker. However, using a slow cooker may result in more tender and flavorful meat.

3. Can I make these stew recipes ahead of time?

Yes, these stew recipes can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Just reheat on the stovetop or in the microwave when ready to serve.

4. Are there any vegetarian options for these stew recipes?

Yes, you can substitute the red meat with tofu or a variety of vegetables, such as mushrooms, eggplant, and potatoes. You can also use vegetable broth instead of beef broth for a vegetarian-friendly stew.

5. How can I make these stew recipes more flavorful?

To enhance the flavor of these stew recipes, you can add herbs and spices such as thyme, rosemary, and garlic. You can also add a splash of red wine or balsamic vinegar for a richer taste. Don't be afraid to experiment with different ingredients to find your perfect stew flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • rennea