• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Power Cooking Show Recipes | Try the Chicken Mushroom Dish!

what are you in the mood for today. This is a low-budget show so the meals are simple, but delicious.Do you have any other advice?You should practice your demo at home before the show. You will be more believable when telling the guests about the recipes.
ChefJeniLobdell
I have one of these booked for November 16th. What recipes have you tried for this show? I made the Chicken Mushroom one and it was very good, but a little tangy. Next time I make it I'd take out the lemon juice.

I just want to be sure the recipes I am preparing for the host's freezer are going to be tasty when she cooks them.

Thanks for your help!!:)

I suggest actually doing the Power Cooking demo before your show. Also, you still have time to try several recipes before the show. I prepare Caesar chicken, pork baby back ribs and Mexican chicken at mine b/c these recipes show many tools and only take about 10 minutes to prepare. Hope this helps.

Practicing the demo at home before show? I'm not sure what you mean. When the guests come in, do you have them sit down and eat what you prepared for them and watch while you put together the three dinners for the hosts freezer? While preparing the meals you talk about the products you are using. Then do you walk through the book or talk about any other products? You'll have to excuse me I am having one of those slow days.

Large ShowI am scheduled to do a Kick off show for a fundraiser and they are expecting to have about 100 people in attendance. Any ideas or guidelines or helpful info that anyone has? I need all the advice I can get. Thank you

I have been developing my Power Cooking shows as well. It helped greatly to search the files that are posted here. Someone put their outline and recipes in the files. These have all already been tested so they are good. I would suggest practicing your demo at home. Get comfortable with just tossing the stuff in the bags and cook up the recipes before the 16th so you will be able to tell them what it tastes like and you can say, "Oh this Teriyaki Chicken is slap yo momma good! Serve it with Rice and steamed broccoli." You are more believeable when you are telling them something from YOUR own experience.

I did a Power Cooking show last week, and actually didn't do the outline from the files, as good as that sounded. We made the 30-minute chicken and the cinnamon bites (like garlic bites, but with the new sprinkles). While those were cooking, I passed out one of the handouts from the files, and made some veggie/ground beef mixture in the family skillet (1 zucchini, chipped very finely; 1/2 head broccoli, chopped very finely; 1/2 onion, chopped; 3 lbs ground beef), then put that into bags for the freezer.

ChefJeniLobdell said:
Practicing the demo at home before show? I'm not sure what you mean. When the guests come in, do you have them sit down and eat what you prepared for them and watch while you put together the three dinners for the hosts freezer? While preparing the meals you talk about the products you are using. Then do you walk through the book or talk about any other products? You'll have to excuse me I am having one of those slow days.
No worries...I'm loaded on caffeine so I probably thought faster than I typed (or maybe vice versa;) )

Are you going to show how to prepare recipes for the freezer? When I do power cooking, I have the food they are eating ready ahead of time, and I talk about the benefits of Power Cooking, tools that will help in power cooking, and I show them how to make 3 recipes that go straight into the host's freezer for her family. That is my demo I'm talking about. Preparing the 3 recipes only takes about 10 minutes and I go through them fast, but I have my hands on many tools during this time. As each bag is done, I have the host put it in her freezer. I hope that makes sense and if not let me know! I have a 1000 going on right now and it won't stop until Mon so be patient with me:D .

When I went to Duska Mills show she brought 2 or 3 meals already done and put those into the host's fridge as soon as we got there. She assembled 3 in front of the guests. Duska brought a ground beef casserole and a turtle fudge micro cake. The host made a salad and garlic bread. During the show she basically did a catalog walk-thru, but made it fun and talked about all the ways they can cook once and eat twice. Duska does the show shopping and asks the host for $60 during the host coaching to cover the groceries (it is only this high for the power cooking shows).

Thanks Missy for explaining in further detail. Your awesome. What recipe do you normally have ready for the guests to eat while you do the demo? Do you give them catalogs at the beginning or after you've done the demo?

Thanks for the input Chef Kearns. I will plan on trying two more recipes before the 16th and practice the demo at home.

On the 7th I'm bringing over some prepared meals that can just be heated up for a client who is having surgery. She's going in for a hyst. and has 3 children under 6. Does anyone have sugestions of some easy to prepare ones that young children would like?

Related to Delicious Power Cooking Show Recipes | Try the Chicken Mushroom Dish!

1. What is the main ingredient in the Chicken Mushroom Dish?

The main ingredient in this dish is chicken breast.

2. Can I substitute the chicken with a different protein?

Yes, you can easily substitute the chicken with another protein such as tofu, shrimp, or beef.

3. How long does it take to cook the Chicken Mushroom Dish?

The cooking time for this dish is approximately 30 minutes.

4. Do I need any special equipment to make this dish?

No, this recipe can be made using basic kitchen equipment such as a skillet, cutting board, and knife.

5. Can I make this dish ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the chicken and mushroom mixture ahead of time and simply heat it up before serving. This dish also makes great leftovers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookin to the top
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefSheryl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies