• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Party Food Ideas for 20 Guests

In summary, Darby suggests a couples party to prepare for a show with 20 people, male and female. The flyer she posted includes ideas for a couple show, such as a melon flyer with two more ideas - a chocolate pecan lattice tart and a cherry apple tart. She also suggests an a/p/c/s race.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I need some advice on what to food to prepare for a show where there will be 20 people, male and female.

here is an idea that i have done in the past...

Attachments

• melonsuperbowl.doc
    51 KB · Views: 348
I have a couples party in Jan. I have no clue on what to do!!

Darby, the only thing that I could see was a graphic of a man and of a woman. Could you post some more information? Thanks. I'm really stuck for ideas! I don't know how to focus on the men.

couple show ideasI posted the melon flyer in pdf, and I added two more in word. If you cant view these let me know I will reload them also in pdf for you. Hope these can help.

Flora

Attachments

• Couples.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 556
  • Couples show tips.doc
    33 KB · Views: 599
  • melonsuperbowl.pdf
    85.1 KB · Views: 330
pmprdprettyinsnj said:
I posted the melon flyer in pdf, and I added two more in word. If you cant view these let me know I will reload them also in pdf for you. Hope these can help.

Flora
Thanks for that. I dont know why half my uploaded docs, you cant see the text? Maybe I am saving them wrong on my pc before I upload them...I will work on that:)

Thanks for the great files. I was able to see everything.

What do you do with the melons?

I had GREAT success (law sales but that is because everyone had been to 1 or 2 parties in the last month) with a couples show. I had guys against girls. each group had the products and the measured out ingredients for their recipe (chocolate pecan lattice tart and cherry apple tart). I did a coin toss at the beginning and the girls got to choose which recipe they wanted to do. They were in the same kitchen. THe guys were hilarious! They realized that it was a "lattice" tart. "isn't that the criss cross stuff?" so one guy used the crinkle cutter (right on the counter) and made like 1/8" slices of the pie crust!
The tarts were judged by taste, presentation, and cleanliness of workspace 9the guys washed dishes as they went! awesome!)
Make sure the judge is un biased and un-threatened! Maybe someone who doesn’t know which team made what.

the only hint with these recipes is make sure the chocolate chips get melted in the chocolate pecan tart! It was really funny to see the girls try to use the can opener on the cherry pie filling! I had to help them.

I also did an a/p/c/s race. I had even teams of guys and girls and they each had one apple and had to get them done as fast as they could. the girls won! I have never seen an a/p/c/s go as wrong as it did for the guys. We were dying laughing. The guy who "broke" it is very prone to breaking things!

All in all it was a great night!

Thanks everyone for the gREAT Ideas!!!

I did a couples show about 2 weeks ago and it was a blast. The men did a dessert pizza and the women did an appetizer pizza. It was a riot watching the men try and figure out the EAD and the measure all. Everyone had a blast! There was a ton of laughs and the men kept telling the wives what they needed to order!

Related to Delicious Party Food Ideas for 20 Guests

1. What are some easy party food ideas that can feed 20 guests?

Some easy party food ideas for 20 guests include a charcuterie board, veggie platter with dip, mini quiches, chicken skewers, and fruit skewers.

2. Can you recommend any make-ahead dishes that are perfect for a party of 20?

Yes, some make-ahead dishes that are perfect for a party of 20 include baked ziti, chili, lasagna, meatballs, and pulled pork sliders.

3. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for a party of 20?

Yes, there are plenty of vegetarian and vegan options for a party of 20. Some ideas include stuffed mushrooms, vegetable spring rolls, hummus and pita platter, roasted vegetable skewers, and tofu skewers.

4. What are some budget-friendly party food ideas for 20 guests?

For a budget-friendly option, you can make dishes like pasta salad, bean dip with tortilla chips, bruschetta, mini sandwiches, and homemade pizza. These dishes are easy to make in bulk and won't break the bank.

5. Can you suggest any dessert ideas for a party of 20?

For dessert, you can make a variety of mini desserts like brownie bites, cookie sandwiches, fruit tarts, and mini cheesecakes. Other options include a DIY ice cream sundae bar or a chocolate fondue with an assortment of fruits and treats for dipping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jabis68
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies