• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious No-Oven Dinner Ideas for Large Crowds

In summary, some easy no-oven dinner ideas for feeding large groups include crockpot meals, grilled meats and vegetables, pasta dishes, and cold salads. These dishes can be made in advance and reheated before serving, making them convenient for feeding a large group. They can also be easily adapted for different dietary restrictions, such as using gluten-free pasta or tofu substitutes. To keep the dishes warm for a large crowd, chafing dishes or slow cookers can be used for buffet-style serving, and preheated plates and insulated serving dishes for individual servings. Pampered Chef products, such as grill pans, stoneware, and slow cookers, are also suitable for making these no-oven meals.
ughubug
Hi All,

Not sure what I have gotten myself into but I am now committed to providing a great deal of food for 50-75 people at an open house, thinking dinner style...I have Chaffing dishes but no oven/microwave etc....

What recipes would you recommend??!?!?!?!?!! :balloon:

bumpbump :yuck:

No oven/micro?So you have to bring everything already made? Desserts too?

Debbie :D

Chicken Breasts in a type of cream sauce,
Sweet & Sour Meatballs
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy

Does it have to be fancy?

A Taco Bar would work nicely.

In Chaffing dishes, you could have shredded, seasoned chicken, and ground beef, and one with tortillas being kept warm. Then, big bowls of lettuce, cheeses, salsas, smaller bowls of sour cream, guacamole, onions, olives.

Thanks for the start of ideas.....Doesnt need to be fancy, I guess I was trying for PC recipes that I could easily do large quantities of.

Related to Delicious No-Oven Dinner Ideas for Large Crowds

What are some easy no-oven dinner ideas for feeding large groups?

Some delicious no-oven dinner ideas for feeding large crowds include crockpot meals, grilled meats and vegetables, pasta dishes, and cold salads.

Can I make these no-oven meals in advance?

Yes, many of these dishes can be made ahead of time and reheated before serving. This is especially helpful when feeding a large group as it saves time and stress on the day of the event.

Are there options for dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Many of our no-oven dinner ideas can be easily adapted for different dietary restrictions. For example, you can use gluten-free pasta for pasta dishes or substitute tofu for meat in grilled dishes.

How do I ensure the dishes will stay warm for a large crowd?

If you are serving the meals buffet-style, you can use chafing dishes or slow cookers to keep the food warm. For individual servings, make sure to preheat plates and use insulated serving dishes.

Can I use Pampered Chef products to make these no-oven meals?

Yes! Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are perfect for making no-oven meals, such as our grill pans, stoneware, and slow cookers. Visit our website or talk to your consultant for more information on which products would work best for your specific recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cindylee146
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefSherry
  • laurieandjaffy
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies