• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious January Recipes for Your Newsletter

In summary, anyone have any suggestions for a good January recipe to put in a newsletter? Carolyn's Peanutty Chocolate Cake, the Chicken Vegetable Alfredo Soup, or the Fudgy Glazed Brownie recipe seem like good options.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
Anyone have any suggestions for a good January recipe to put in a newsletter?

I would go light...check through the seasons best for some of our lighter recipes, since most people will be dieting this time of year!

I am offering the harvest chicken salad and the cannoli dip, for example.

I put the Easy Corn Chowder in mine. It's light & very yummy! We just tried it for dinner on Friday with some grilled cheese & hubby LOVED it! It's in the Soups, Stews, & Chilis recipe cards.

pamperedgirl3 said:
I put the Easy Corn Chowder in mine. It's light & very yummy! We just tried it for dinner on Friday with some grilled cheese & hubby LOVED it! It's in the Soups, Stews, & Chilis recipe cards.

I do not have those recipe cards. Could you post the recipe? I love chowder! And the word "easy" makes it sound even better! HA!

I am planning on doing soup recipes in January...I made the Chicken Vegetable Alfredo soup for dinner tonight with grilled cheese sandwiches. It was extremely good. It would be good without the chicken. Everyone in my area was out of broccoli...too many party trays...so, I cooked the soup until it was time to add the chicken and steamed frozen broccoli and added it with the chicken and alfredo sauce. It was still really good. I know it will be even better with fresh broccoli.
For Febuary I am going to do Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake or maybe the Molten Chocolate cake.

I really need to start having a different menu every month. I think that might have to be something I implement this year!;)

The recipe I've listed in my newsletter is the Enchilada Soup (my 9 year old made the selection). It was between the Hearty Chili, Enchilda Soup, or French Onion Soup. My pick was French Onion, but I let him decide.

I put the Fudgy Glazed Brownie recipe in my news yesterday. I said, here's a chocolate recipe you don't have to feel guilty about if you're watching what you eat!

I made the EAsy Corn Chowder Sun nite & it was yummy! Except mine didn't thicken as much as I would have liked; well, it did after it set & cooled for awhile!

Related to Delicious January Recipes for Your Newsletter

1. What is the best recipe to include in a January newsletter?

It really depends on your audience and their preferences. However, some popular options for January include hearty soups, healthy salads, and comforting casseroles.

2. Are there any low-calorie options for January recipes?

Yes, there are plenty of delicious low-calorie recipes that are perfect for the new year. Some examples include grilled chicken and vegetable skewers, cauliflower rice stir-fry, and zucchini noodles with marinara sauce.

3. Can I use seasonal ingredients in my January recipes?

Absolutely! Using seasonal ingredients not only ensures freshness, but it also helps support local farmers. Some great seasonal ingredients for January include winter squash, citrus fruits, and root vegetables.

4. Are there any vegetarian options for January recipes?

Yes, there are many delicious vegetarian options for January. Some ideas include roasted vegetable quinoa bowls, lentil and vegetable soup, and vegetable stir-fry with tofu.

5. Can I make these recipes in bulk for meal prepping?

Definitely! Many of our January recipes are perfect for meal prepping and can be easily scaled up to make multiple servings. This is a great way to save time and have healthy meals ready for the week ahead.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mommy2amo
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • ChipLines
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janice moore
  • PCBeliever