• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying Something New: January Recipe Ideas

In summary, some healthy recipe ideas for January include roasted vegetable quinoa bowls, chicken and vegetable stir-fry, and lentil soup. There are also vegetarian options such as sweet potato and black bean tacos, vegetable curry, and roasted vegetable and hummus wraps. For meal prepping, consider slow cooker chicken chili, quinoa and black bean salad, and turkey and vegetable meatballs. To incorporate seasonal produce, try dishes like roasted root vegetable medley, kale and white bean soup, and roasted parsnip and carrot fries. And for those looking for low-carb options, cauliflower crust pizza, zucchini noodles with meatballs, and stuffed bell peppers are great choices.
I've been doing one recipe for the entire month and it seems to be working out. Just trying ot figure out what I'll do in January. Any suggestions?

Loaded Baked Potato Chowder in the DCB - it will help with Feb. Bookings too!

Why fix what isn't broken? If that recipe is working well for you, there is no real need to change it. If the guests enjoy it, they usually request it at their party b/c they have told so many of their friends/family about it. I've been doing the 3 Cheese Garden Pizza and 15min Fajitas for 1.5yrs now b/c they are tried, true and keep getting requested. I'm sick of them but my party goers aren't.

Ok just my two cents. ;)
(And I will be doing both for January since the products are on the list for Hosts in Feb)

Related to Trying Something New: January Recipe Ideas

1. What are some healthy recipe ideas for January?

Some healthy recipe ideas for January include roasted vegetable quinoa bowls, chicken and vegetable stir-fry, and lentil soup. These dishes are packed with nutritious ingredients and are perfect for starting the new year off on a healthy note.

2. Do you have any vegetarian recipe options for January?

Yes, we have several vegetarian recipe options for January, such as sweet potato and black bean tacos, vegetable curry, and roasted vegetable and hummus wraps. These dishes are not only delicious but also great for incorporating more plant-based meals into your diet.

3. Can you suggest any recipe ideas for meal prepping in January?

Absolutely! Some great recipe ideas for meal prepping in January include slow cooker chicken chili, quinoa and black bean salad, and turkey and vegetable meatballs. These dishes can be made in large batches and stored in the fridge or freezer for easy and healthy meals throughout the week.

4. What are some recipe ideas for incorporating seasonal produce in January?

In January, some seasonal produce options include root vegetables like carrots, turnips, and parsnips, as well as winter greens like kale and collard greens. You can incorporate these ingredients into dishes such as roasted root vegetable medley, kale and white bean soup, and roasted parsnip and carrot fries.

5. Are there any low-carb recipe options for January?

Yes, there are plenty of low-carb recipe options for January, including cauliflower crust pizza, zucchini noodles with meatballs, and stuffed bell peppers. These dishes are great for those looking to reduce their carbohydrate intake and still enjoy delicious and satisfying meals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• woernerlaura
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefLissa
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • PCSarahjm